Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Displaying And Filtering Program

Okiesmokie

Do we need to be in Windowed mode to see the alert or Fullscreen still shows it ?

Thanks in advance !

As aramet said, you dont see the popup in fullscreen.

But you may want to use the arsonide sound pack he created for this program. And then you'll here what the new alert is about, simply :)

Okiesmokie pls help me, always when i start your program, i write down my nickname and password and it always kicks me out saing wrong combination fo username and password, so i tryed to put there my e-mail instead of nicname but still the same, pls advice me something.

Every now and then I get this.

Exception Occurred: System.IO.IOException

>> Message: Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed.

>> Source: System

>> Stack Trace: at System.Net.ConnectStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()

at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadLine()

at WarframeAlerts.MainForm.RunThread()

Thread Created

Connecting to Twitter

Is there any reason that AVG would be picking this up as an infection? I just started using it and its really helpful, but today it was flagged.

This gave me an idea. The program runs smoothly right now, and I'm loving it.

The idea is that it can be said if the alert is against Grineer/Infection/Corpus.

Nice job doing this!

I am using this and it is sweet! Thank you for creating and sharing it! <3

The only filter I am somewhat missing (at the moment) is to be able to limit what planets/areas I want alerts for. I have yet to unlock all planets/areas and some of the missions I do have are still a bit above my comfort level. It would be nice to be able to exclude planets/areas, or even types of missions. (It's a little painful to see items you want at locations you can't get to.)

Thanks again for this! :)

Edited by Kyria

Hey everytime i log in with your program it immediately logs me out saying invalid user and password. I verified its correct and i actually do log in for a spit second before a pop up appears saying that.

Its says login error everytime.

Please read the thread, this has been addressed about 10,000 times.  Use your username NOT your email address when logging in.

This is the last time I'm going to answer this question.

Please read the thread, this has been addressed about 10,000 times.  Use your username NOT your email address when logging in.

This is the last time I'm going to answer this question.

You really should add this info on the first post :)

Pls consider adding info about the ";" usage in the "other" field for multiple entries in that same post ;)

The ; is no longer used in the newest version.

You're damn right ^^

Sorry :)

Btw, when i said "You really should add this info on the first post" i was talking about the need to use username and not email ;)

users wont read 29 pages to "hope finding" their answer, faster to ask and wait for it :p

Edited by Tazmanyak

You're damn right ^^

Sorry :)

Btw, when i said "You really should add this info on the first post" i was talking about the need to use username and not email ;)

users wont read 29 pages to "hope finding" their answer, faster to ask and wait for it :p

There's a search button at the top of the thread.

If it hasnt already been sugested, a "refresh" button would be nice. To see what alerts are currently available. For example i log on when there is an alert going on and it isnt on the app so a refresh button would help there. Or if i accidentally cleared the alerts and would like to see them again.

If it hasnt already been sugested, a "refresh" button would be nice. To see what alerts are currently available. For example i log on when there is an alert going on and it isnt on the app so a refresh button would help there. Or if i accidentally cleared the alerts and would like to see them again.

As i clearly see your point, i want to give some argumentation :)

The app already refresh by itself quite often (i would say 2 times per min, but could be more?)

If there is an alert not picked by the app, it is certainly a bad filter issue, or you just have to wait 30secs.

The goal of the app is to be as lightweight as possible (cpu, network) and i dont think allowing users to spam a refresh button would be usefull, in fact.

If it happens you dont get some alerts, post debug log, and the config file (edited to remove username and password) community will help picking up the error :)

The program just crashes on startup now for some reason for me after I restarted my computer, I can't figure out what is wrong :[

Edit: I have deleted it and redownloaded it but it doesn't work still.

I have it set to auto login, and even with new files doesn't ask for login, and the only thing that appears in debug is

*********** START DEBUG: 6/11/2013 5:07:38 PM ***********
Thread Created
Connecting to Twitter

Then it crashes

Edit#2: Login info is correct btw
Edit#3: now it's sometimes saying invalid username and password combination, even though I double checked, and even reset my password.

*********** START DEBUG: 6/11/2013 5:16:43 PM ***********
Thread Created
Connecting to Twitter
WebException Occurred
>> Message: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Edited by Xanek

Crashes. Complained about wrong username and password at the first debug although they were correct.

*********** START DEBUG: 12.6.2013 1:13:06 ***********
Thread Created
Connecting to Twitter
WebException Occurred
>> Message: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
>> Status: ProtocolError
>> StatusCode: Unauthorized

*********** START DEBUG: 12.6.2013 1:20:12 ***********
Thread Created
Connecting to Twitter