Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert ? Rewards.

xxativuxx

So I don't like it.. Today I've gotten the physic award two times. I've gotten it four times the last 3 days. 
and I thought the alert mission ? rewards would be rare and like random for each player? 

But me and my friend tried this, he went solo and I stayed in private then we did the alert ? missions by our own but we still got the exact same rewards.. what's up with that? I get that people who do them together get the same reward. But getting the same reward, so many times... And what's the point fo getting the same of those? it's not like they get upgraded? make a system where you can't get the once you already have? or that they upgrade ? 

Also I've reached the point to where I'm getting tired of this game, the fun thing for me and my friend was the "collecting" and we feel that.. in most free 2 play games you have the option too purcahes "game money" for real money, but in warframes we're forced to do it if we want to get more warframes / weapons. 

My suggestion for this is that you make skins for warframes that you can buy for money, it works in many games like LoL and HoN.  And let us be able to get as many warframes as we want...

Also it's not really worth ranking up? Why not give players a small reward each time they reach a new rank? that way you get a purpose of lvling up. 

Sorry for my bad english and grammar :D but I hope you get what I'm trying to say ^^" 

It's alright to get bored, nothing wrong with that.

But you can get all the warframes and weapons by playing the game.

Most bosses drop blueprints of certain warframes. They might be a bit rare and you need three parts: helmet, chassis and systems.

To craft those parts you also need crafting materials; enemies drop certain kind of crafting materials.

Once you've crafted all the three parts you have to buy a blueprint of that warframe you want to craft from the market.

That blueprint can be bought with credits, no real money involved.

If you want some skins you can buy color pickers from the market.

Ranking up gives you access to more weapons and frames.

Alert missions give credits too. So there is always some incentive to do one even if you already have the "?" reward.

? rewards are not unique to players. They are randomly generated and some are more rare than others. So yes you will see rifle amp and scavengers many more times than you will Orokin catalysts blueprints, rare swords like the Pangolin, Plasma, Dark Sword etc...

You can get other weapons and alternate helmets blueprints from alerts. You don't have to buy them. 

The only thing you need to buy is warframe and weapons slot and color palettes for changing warframe and weapons colors.

It would be nice if you could sell your duplicate artifacts. 

DE_Steve mentioned, they will introduce artifact fusion. So you can level up the artifacts the way you do mods.

Edited by RawGritz

It's alright to get bored, nothing wrong with that.

But you can get all the warframes and weapons by playing the game.

Yes, I ment that I have to buy slots for real money so that I can claim them all :P 

Rsnking up gives you access to more weapons and frames.

? rewards are not unique to players. They are randomly generated and some are more rare than others. So yes you will see rifle amp and scavengers many more times than 

The only thing you need to buy is warframe and weapons slot and color palettes for changing warframe and weapons colors.

It would be nice if you could sell your duplicate artifacts.

It does? after rank3 ? :P cuz from what I can see I can get everything now..

So when an alert ?  mission is created the rewards are the same for every1? that's kind of boring :P . 

And yes that's my point, if I want to get more warframes I have to buy the slots, I'm forced too it. Which is kind of boring =/ I know the company needs to get money from some source but I just don't like to be forced ... ^^" 

yeah it would be nice if you could sell them or upgrade them. 

You can always use your starting platinum to get slots. You can also sell your old warframes to buy new ones. I'd suggest creating a new account and grinding for other warframes on those, but I have no idea if that's against the terms of service. Probably is.

Yes, I ment that I have to buy slots for real money so that I can claim them all :P 

It does? after rank3 ? :P cuz from what I can see I can get everything now..

So when an alert ?  mission is created the rewards are the same for every1? that's kind of boring :P . 

And yes that's my point, if I want to get more warframes I have to buy the slots, I'm forced too it. Which is kind of boring =/ I know the company needs to get money from some source but I just don't like to be forced ... ^^" 

yeah it would be nice if you could sell them or upgrade them. 

Yeah i don't mind that. I have worked for and played several Free-2-play games and this is one of the better systems. There are not a lot of consumables and all weapons and warframes can be obtained by playing. 

You are not forced to do anything you don't want. But if you want more frames than you have slots...that's a fair trade for keeping things balanced and not slipping into pay2win. 

More skins are definitely needed...though. I feel...

random for all people? Ehm where did you got this information? Yeah, they are "random" But everyone gets the same thing from it. And besides that. They cant throw all the stuff out just because you already have this or that.... Maybe other people dont have it and are happy to get the artifact?

random for all people? Ehm where did you got this information? Yeah, they are "random" But everyone gets the same thing from it. And besides that. They cant throw all the stuff out just because you already have this or that.... Maybe other people dont have it and are happy to get the artifact?

I dunno, I just figured.. would've been smarter if it was random for every one :D  that way they can have a system that makes sure you don't get the same artifact over and over again :) Blueprints sure those you can sell..

I don't have that much time to play so when i get an alert ?  mission I hope for the best.. sadly I'm almost always disapointed :P but this is ofc my opinion :) 

I dunno, I just figured.. would've been smarter if it was random for every one :D  that way they can have a system that makes sure you don't get the same artifact over and over again :) Blueprints sure those you can sell..

I don't have that much time to play so when i get an alert ?  mission I hope for the best.. sadly I'm almost always disapointed :P but this is ofc my opinion :) 

Uhhh... random is you know..."random" that would not ensure you get a different artifact every time. the mod drops, however, are true random for different players.

Edited by RawGritz

would love to have some kind of alternate reward if you already have the artifact card. Gotten rifle scavanger four times. Toss me 1k credits instead (after all we know that there is a market for them, one of the bosses is jacking dig sites to sell them.) and I will be a happy, happy Tenno.

For BP's you can sell them if you really want to, but Artifact card's your SOL.

Also, kinda irked by the tweet's informing you what the ? is. If your going to tell everyone who has the Twitter lined up, just list it in the mission instead. (though I noticed there was no Tweet for the Dark Sword BP, not sure if bug or hidden mission.)