Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xenosha - We Have It All, Our Own Node, Activity, Looks, We Just Need You!

Genji

Greetings!

I'm currently looking to join a clan on account of many missions being much more fun with others. I run Rhino or Trinity more often than not, though I'm always trying new frames and weapon load outs. If there is a current opening in your clan please send me a message in game and we can discuss whether you folks feel I would be a good fit. I'm usually online in the evening EST.

Happy hunting and hope to hear from you soon.

Murrick314

I am interested in joining the clan, my IGN is GunslingerofJustice. I have 662 hours into the game, and I've been looking for a clan that is active since I regularly go on farming runs for credits, resources, or mods. I have Teamspeak downloaded already so surely that's a plus. My timezone is PST and country is USA. 

I run with a lot of different Warframes, but the four main ones people see me often use is Ash, Valkyr, Vauban, and Frost Prime. 

I am interested in joining the clan, my IGN is GunslingerofJustice. I have 662 hours into the game, and I've been looking for a clan that is active since I regularly go on farming runs for credits, resources, or mods. I have Teamspeak downloaded already so surely that's a plus. My timezone is PST and country is USA. 

I run with a lot of different Warframes, but the four main ones people see me often use is Ash, Valkyr, Vauban, and Frost Prime. 

Excellent, I will be online 8:00pm EST to send over your invitation. Welcome.

Hi, I'm interested in your clan. Can't say that I'll be playing everyday since I'm busy with college right now, but definitely will be on during the weekend. I prefer doing long tower survival or defense just to see how long I can last, but I'm perfectly fine with farming. I can run whatever frame that's needed, though not all frames are properly leveled or built yet/

I live in US and my timezone is PST. My IGN is EddieL.

Hi, I'm interested in your clan. Can't say that I'll be playing everyday since I'm busy with college right now, but definitely will be on during the weekend. I prefer doing long tower survival or defense just to see how long I can last, but I'm perfectly fine with farming. I can run whatever frame that's needed, though not all frames are properly leveled or built yet/

I live in US and my timezone is PST. My IGN is EddieL.

Invitation sent, welcome to Xenosha Eddie.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm a very active player, online at least an hour a day (excluding saturday) looking to join a more active clan. I currently have a mastery rank of 7 and have been playing about 2 weeks. IGN Ryobia

Excellent... Once you've left your clan, I can send you the invitation. Welcome.

Edited by Genjinaro

Hey Genjinaro,

I'd be great to join you guys. IGN Kaosek, I'm MR17 and 100% keen to jump into teamspeak have a laugh and enjoy Waframe! I have hundreds of hours in game and Xenosha is where I want to spend the rest of my playtime.

Edited by Kaosek

Hey, My IGN is Vexive I'm MR14 would be more than happy to join teamspeak in fact it's something I prefer in a clan, let me know if there's still room! Can't wait to meet everyone and play some Warframe! :)

Hey Genjinaro,

I'd be great to join you guys. IGN Kaosek, I'm MR17 and 100% keen to jump into teamspeak have a laugh and enjoy Waframe! I have hundreds of hours in game and Xenosha is where I want to spend the rest of my playtime.

Excellent, I will try to get your invites out sometime today. 

Edited by Genjinaro