Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xenosha - We Have It All, Our Own Node, Activity, Looks, We Just Need You!

Genji

44u0obU.png

IAPZy8S.png

(Clan Emblem)

Becoming a Teamspeak community

If you have intentions of joining, install Teamspeak. (As of 10/17/14, this is a requirement going forward)

Instructions: (Credit to M D Camacho sensei)

Origins:

Xenosha started off as a personal project of mine. The name of it is a play on Magneto's Genosha. After finally ending my exclusively solo running campaign, I noticed players using weapons I had never seen before & heard they were clan-tech weapons. So rather than joining an existing clan, I made one myself & it became my resource hub. But after a month of working on it & as large as I had made it, it had felt empty. It was at that moment I started to form a ghost clan.

Getting to 10 members felt like a feat but it was doable. Keeping activity was another hurdle that I had to wrestle with. With the help of 2 members, 12Lexus12 & SapphireSirenz I was able to piece together a decent ghost clan. Once we had the right flow of activity I brought it to a vote to stay ghost or move onto shadow clan size. With everyone in favor of growing larger, I had made Lex & Saph warlords. I like our warlord setup, in-case any of us isn't here or leaves, the clan will not die out or suffer because of 1 person.

What we are:

We are an international Shadow Clan & we might stay a Shadow Clan for the sake of research costs & keeping the clan more personal so it doesn't feel like an onslaught of randoms.

We are a mix of players from the US, Europe, Asia & Oceania. Some of us don't get to see each other due to timeline differences but we all get along, I have been lucky to no get anyone immature into our fold & we have been lucky with that.

We are apart of V Alliance, a Teamspeak community so if you have Teamspeak, that will be your best tool within our Clan/Alliance operations. Mic or Micless, you are welcomed into it. They are a great bunch & we are proud to be apart of them. 

What we have:

Dojo: Obstacle Course, Dueling Arena, Observatory, Trading posts, all Labs & all research to up to date, is completed.

Clan Emblem: Yes, the image you see at the header.

Warlords: x 4 

1. Genjinaro (Warlord & Founder)

I am an energy weapons guy, neurode addict & I love doing Invasions, random alerts & Void parties.

2. 12lexus12 (Warlord)

She is a great asset & has been key to the growth of the clan & helpful to our newer clan members.  

3. SapphireSirenz (Warlord) 

He is our RNG overlord, it bends to his will. Any farming mission/ void he does, I always find it foolish not to go with him. 

4. Nephilim6

Some call him "The anti casual", others claim he'd forgotten what sleep was & that he kicks kittens when people activate the life support too early... We call him, our 4th Warlord.

Goals:

Recruiting to keep the S-Clan active:

Activity, I am in the process of finding people who play nothing but this game. We need people who love the game, love to farm & love to play. We won't pester you about activity or missions. We will have a 30 day inactivity policy go into effect, 30 days of inactivity (without letting a warlord know you will be 30 days AWOL) will open up your spot to another recruit.

Returning AWOL members will be required to donate specters of varying amounts to the clan as well as support all clan & alliance rail operations within the 1st 10 days. Fair... for making up time lost.

Rokuten is an exception.

Recruiting Requirements:

1. I prefer that you are at least rank 6, not due to skill but it shows that you have been playing long enough to like the game, also at this rank, the clan itself will have more value.

2. Activity, you must be active. If you want to join, we will assume this is one of your favorite games.  

3. An obvious one: Don't be a jerk. We are all calm personalities here. There is no tension within the clan or the alliance. If there is ever any issues, bring it up to either myself, 12Lexus12 or SapphireSirenz.

Closing:

Not sure how much traction I'll get with this on the forums but I'm hoping for the best.

I hope that our clan & alliance can become one of your favorite parts of the Warframe experience. 

Grow with us as the game grows.

Thank you for taking the time to read my wall of text. Excuse any grammatical errors & hopefully I didn't leave anything important out of this. 

jMJ9Aoz.jpg

aVjs1uH.jpg

Edited by Genjinaro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 more slots, given most members are far from the 30 day mark as of this post ( happy about this) , only serious applicants apply.

Do not waste our time. I rather not update this post mentioning slots due to a 1 day member, read & ask questions please. 

Edited by Genjinaro

Hello there, just a wayward Tenno here looking for some camaraderie. Been playing with friends and such for a bit over a year now, always having fun of course, but as of late I feel as though I've been missing out on the real meat of this game.

I've been in a few ghost/shadow clans in my ~200 hours playing Warframe, but eventually left them due to me being the only person on and clan inactivity as a whole (seeing people offline for 100+ days is also a bit of a turn-off). Also, Teamspeak is no problem for me as I've already used it for other a few other games.

I guess some actual information wouldn't hurt either: I'm mastery rank 6, am currently maining with Rhino Prime (I have plenty other frames as well), and an arsenal that, trust me, is definitely getting to the point of "extensive".

If there are any questions, feel free to let me know.

I hope to hear back from y'all soon, and thanks for any consideration.

Hello, My names pallieboi, I've been playing for a while now level 24 Volt. 

Once you get your mastery rank (that number right by your name) up to or 5-6, you will qualify for entry. Its no so much as a skill measure but it is a time, mechanics measure & xp weapon unlocking measure, more dojo options are available at that level.

You're at rank 2 now, 4 more ranks to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I am actively on everyday and haven't done much clan stuff as of yet I am halfway through mastery 13 and am very knowledgeable of the game but am still learning. I use teamspeak when I play with other friends but usually play Warframe alone but am looking for a more multiplayer experience.

IGN Agrivex

Steam Viper_Mk_II