Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MELEE!

IHustleBones

I would love to see intruduced to the game a variety of melee finishers or combos! I think it would add a nice depth to the combat as long as kept quick not to interupt the flow (Who knows how many countless times said finisher will be used). I don't know could be a cool idea.

I hope to whatever deities might exist they never intsitute any sort of scripted kill moves. It would totally destroy the pace of melee combat.

Or it would make it even faster provided you know how to use them properly.

Imo one thing I'd thing I'd like to see at a minimum is the ability to do left and rightwards swings, especially for charged attacks.

Edited by Aggh

need animation to distinguish between stealth or just slash from behind

and for personal is. . . add lock on for melee combat. . i often let my enemy escape many time. . orz

^ this, once they add reliable stealth mechanics into the game where its actually viable to use stealth rather then run and gun, i would like to see some different mellee takedowns to distinguish itself from a normal melee attack and a stealth takedown

well yeah..because of the slash and gun. .when the task is stealth kill or just want to kill silently. its always make worries or doubt like "am i not alerting anyone?" ore "crap ! that charged slash hit the wallm did i make an attention or not?" so kinda feeling. . "insecure" something like that . :D

oh and this maybe sound so demanding but. . critical damage finisher ( if enemy HP is near Zero ) will look more. . how i can say. . tennou professionalism to be added animation.and this not so often just like random animation when action is needed . . .

Edited by wastu_spartan

You're not the first person to suggest a lock on system for melee, and it still boggles my mind that someone could think this was necessary. This isn't a console game, you have a mouse. If you can't hit an enemy literally standing next to you with an attack that covers a wide arc in front of you, I don't think you're cut out for this whole space ninja business, son.

You're not the first person to suggest a lock on system for melee, and it still boggles my mind that someone could think this was necessary. This isn't a console game, you have a mouse. If you can't hit an enemy literally standing next to you with an attack that covers a wide arc in front of you, I don't think you're cut out for this whole space ninja business, son.

im sorry my master but. . . . i can still chase my prey tough. .

but again. . some time the attack pass through their bodies and wont be counted as hit but i swing my cronus at right timing. . maybe need moar practice at swinging blade in this game

Edited by wastu_spartan