Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Needs To Be Buffed

Mast3rr

Stalker should be scaled according to how many times a player has defeated him, in my opinion.

He should be scaled to your average equipment level and # of players. Same with his abilities, he should get more (and more powerful ones) as you go up in average gear level. He should also drop Cool Stuff according to that.

Stalker for a lv5 guy with lv5 guns? Pushover with maybe a single weak power. When he dies he drops a bunch of credits and some random resources. Stalker for a full team of lv30s running high-end mods with high-end guns?

"OH MY GOD I EMPTIED MY MAGAZINE INTO HIM AND HE JUST KEPT COMING LIKE THE TERMINATOR. Then he triggered Overheat and burned me to death." If you kill him he might drop things like Warframe parts, Artifacts, or maybe even Reactors/Catalysts.

That'd allow him to spawn for even low-level players.

Edited by MJ12

He should be scaled to your average equipment level and # of players. Same with his abilities, he should get more (and more powerful ones) as you go up in average gear level. He should also drop Cool Stuff according to that.

Stalker for a lv5 guy with lv5 guns? Pushover with maybe a single weak power. When he dies he drops a bunch of credits and some random resources. Stalker for a full team of lv30s running high-end mods with high-end guns?

"OH MY GOD I EMPTIED MY MAGAZINE INTO HIM AND HE JUST KEPT COMING LIKE THE TERMINATOR. Then he triggered Overheat and burned me to death." If you kill him he might drop things like Warframe parts, Artifacts, or maybe even Reactors/Catalysts.

That'd allow him to spawn for even low-level players.

Fair enough, actually. Maybe a little bit of both - there are players with high end gear that aren't quite that skilled at playing (I would assume, I rarely play online). Maybe things scale according to rank and number of players, and if he's been defeated, the next time he comes back he's a little more powerful, and has drops that are a little better - assuming the average rank of the player's equipment is still the same. And the next time, a little harder.

And if the player loses, then he scales back down a little bit. Just so that he can be kept right on that edge of challenging. (Of course, difficulty shouldn't just be "give him 1000000000 health and 1000000000 dps". More advanced AI, twisted versions of existing powers you have to learn how to get around, etc.)