The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Oberon...

MixterFox

still not really worth using.

Smite: Kinda cool when it works but they projectiles not really home all that much I've seen them go right past someone that was standing next to the initial target. Otherwise kinda nice tho not really worth it after awhile.

How to fix: make the projectiles home better.

Hallowed Ground. Still doesn't do damage. Has no CC its armour buff only really effects Valkyr(who is likely to just be invulnerable anyway). Proc immunity is neat but by bother when I can have a trinity cure it.

How to fix: make armour% damage resistance and can stack 4 times. Make damage 150 per tick or increase the area or add 50% proc chance.

Renewal: 40 points/sec? really DE? Its basicly a well of life that takes time to get to the target but can hit anyone in the level. Still doesn't heal pets if this was Oberons first ability I couldnt mind so much but its not. the travel time balances out the range on it it needs something else

How to fix: If it was 30% of max HP(effect by power strength) and gave 20%damage resistance(effected by power strength) Duration effecting it normally by adding/subtracting ticks. healed pets and went back to being a normal cast and forget HoT it would be fine.

Rekoning: Still doesnt do decent damage or heal. Now it applies a CC which is nice but really out of place. Why should I have weak damage, weak heal and a weak CC in one ability when the other 3 party members can do everything I can do but like 4x better?

How to fix: remove the CC effects. change the impact into finisher damage and it deals 10% of targets max HP(effected by power strength). Targets hit but it have 100% change to drop health orb on death for next 30 sec(effected by duration)

These fixes still make other frames useful but make oberon an alternative to trinity/nova. Both still have things that Oberon cant do and make Oberon play differently then others with similar roles. Trinity is a battery freeing up everyones aura slot for corrosive projection/shield disruption and spike heal/full shields. Nova has a massive slow/party damage debuff and a 4x damage AoE scaling off weapons. Both play differently both have there strengths.

still not really worth using.

Smite: Kinda cool when it works but they projectiles not really home all that much I've seen them go right past someone that was standing next to the initial target. Otherwise kinda nice tho not really worth it after awhile.

How to fix: make the projectiles home better.

Hallowed Ground. Still doesn't do damage. Has no CC its armour buff only really effects Valkyr(who is likely to just be invulnerable anyway). Proc immunity is neat but by bother when I can have a trinity cure it.

How to fix: make armour% damage resistance and can stack 4 times. Make damage 150 per tick or increase the area or add 50% proc chance.

Renewal: 40 points/sec? really DE? Its basicly a well of life that takes time to get to the target but can hit anyone in the level. Still doesn't heal pets if this was Oberons first ability I couldnt mind so much but its not. the travel time balances out the range on it it needs something else

How to fix: If it was 30% of max HP(effect by power strength) and gave 20%damage resistance(effected by power strength) Duration effecting it normally by adding/subtracting ticks. healed pets and went back to being a normal cast and forget HoT it would be fine.

Rekoning: Still doesnt do decent damage or heal. Now it applies a CC which is nice but really out of place. Why should I have weak damage, weak heal and a weak CC in one ability when the other 3 party members can do everything I can do but like 4x better?

How to fix: remove the CC effects. change the impact into finisher damage and it deals 10% of targets max HP(effected by power strength). Targets hit but it have 100% change to drop health orb on death for next 30 sec(effected by duration)

These fixes still make other frames useful but make oberon an alternative to trinity/nova. Both still have things that Oberon cant do and make Oberon play differently then others with similar roles. Trinity is a battery freeing up everyones aura slot for corrosive projection/shield disruption and spike heal/full shields. Nova has a massive slow/party damage debuff and a 4x damage AoE scaling off weapons. Both play differently both have there strengths.

1st of all stop using google translate. 

2nd i think you don't understand too well this laguage called english. 

3rd  if you don't like oberon's gameplay style stop throwing dirt on it . It's simple to say "FIX THIS BY FIXING THIS".

Smite, I kinda agree with. The homing kinda broke at one point and caused the projectiles to spin in circles.

Trinity cannot cure procs. Only Saryn and Oberon can do that so far. About the armor though, I think it would be better with a flat amount of armor instead of a percentage.

With Continuity and Constitution only (no streamline), I can keep my renewal up for a pretty darn long time. Also, Natural Talent increases the flight speed of the projectiles.

Reckoning's key feature is it's speed and spammability. They didn't die? Do it again! The cc is also a nice touch. This is basically a faster Rhino Stomp now, but with a bit of a less reliable cc.

3rd  if you don't like oberon's gameplay style stop throwing dirt on it . It's simple to say "FIX THIS BY FIXING THIS".

I like oberons play style I also like being able to be useful in a group. Only being able to heal though incoming damage that my sentential can solo is not useful.

Trinity cannot cure procs. Only Saryn and Oberon can do that so far. About the armor though, I think it would be better with a flat amount of armor instead of a percentage.

My bad I thought It cured proc's I guess I don't notice proc's verry often outside of DoTs. Armour still only works on health so if you're getting on shot because your shields cant recharge it doesn't do anything. Like I said outside of valkyr it really doesn't do anything. I think someone did the math and it takes like 5 stacks of HG to make it so Oberon has a 50% mitigation from armour for 250 power.

Reckoning's key feature is it's speed and spammability. They didn't die? Do it again! The cc is also a nice touch. This is basically a faster Rhino Stomp now, but with a bit of a less reliable cc.

The problem is that you  have to spam it to do any damage with most damage abilities. Having stuff work off a % oh health makes it scale better. Adding a CC to an ability that didn't need a CC and ignoring its other problems is kinda stupid. HG was really the only ability that needed a CC on it. Reckoning just need to be able to relably hurt things and provide some amount of healing. And like I said the other 3 party members can do anything I can do but better cept cure proc's. Im not a fan of the lets just add CC to all the damage abilities so make them scale better over making damage scale better as if you have a voban, nyx or hydroid they will be all the CC you need.

Hallowed Ground is pretty boss now. Ancients and Scorpions can't pull you with their hooks, Eximus auras have no effect, etc.

Ive thrown mine right on an ancient and walked up to it and its still drained my energy from being near it. It doesn't work on laser doors Its still pretty useless. Maybe it was just a bug on client side(there are a lot) but it doesn't seem to work.