The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Hardware Failure

eicna

well, like the topic said, i have this problem 1 week ago, i reformat my pc, after that i install the warframe, than i start the game, and i don't know why every time i go into the tower mission, the screen become yellower than it's used to be, and lotus don't have voice than the game just shut down and open a website tell me that my hardware failed, at first time i think it's my PC's problem, but i play other games, none of them have any problem. so i reinstall the game, than the problem solved, the game works just fine, but today i update my game to 14.5, this problem showed up again, because i already have the problem before so i think maybe because some file was courrpted, that why last time i reinstall the game solved the problem, so this time i choose to use the "Defrag" in the setting, but the launcher just crash and pop up the hardware failed website both at the same time when the blue bar reach the middle. so i reinstall the game again, the problem seems to be solved again, but i just want to know if it is really my computer's problem or it's was DE's problem, so anybody have face same issue before? and sorry for my english if i use some word incorrect, it's not my native laguage.

by the way i use Defarg because the chinese translation make this word means like to fix the issue between cache file, but this game's chinese translation suck at some point so i'm not so sure their translation are correct.

well, like the topic said, i have this problem 1 week ago, i reformat my pc, after that i install the warframe, than i start the game, and i don't know why every time i go into the tower mission, the screen become yellower than it's used to be, and lotus don't have voice than the game just shut down and open a website tell me that my hardware failed, at first time i think it's my PC's problem, but i play other games, none of them have any problem. so i reinstall the game, than the problem solved, the game works just fine, but today i update my game to 14.5, this problem showed up again, because i already have the problem before so i think maybe because some file was courrpted, that why last time i reinstall the game solved the problem, so this time i choose to use the "Defrag" in the setting, but the launcher just crash and pop up the hardware failed website both at the same time when the blue bar reach the middle. so i reinstall the game again, the problem seems to be solved again, but i just want to know if it is really my computer's problem or it's was DE's problem, so anybody have face same issue before? and sorry for my english if i use some word incorrect, it's not my native laguage.

by the way i use Defarg because the chinese translation make this word means like to fix the issue between cache file, but this game's chinese translation suck at some point so i'm not so sure their translation are correct.

sounds to me like either your video ram or your system cpu/ram might be running into a problem.

this *does* sound like a hardware fault. i'd hazard a guess and say it's probably your video card.

hmm... but i don't understand if the problem comes from hardware how come reinstall can fix the problem, it's just don't make any sense to me.

intermittent errors can sometimes be resolved by reinstallation. but since it keeps coming back that points to honest hardware fault.