Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equipment Customization Screen @ Start Of The Mission

Sensubox

It's just an idea but, It happened to me numeral times when i started a mission only to find myself to be butchered by the hordes of infested that came charging at me and I couldnt stop them with daggers and my Paris :( Which i forgot swap out with my hammer and shot gun.

So how about a Arsenal type of window at the beginning of a mission to check if your equipment that you need/want is equipped.

Thoughts people?

Zilacon came with the following great idea:

I think having a class selection would be a better idea. Setup 3 different classes for different mission types. And give you the option to choose the class before the game starts, and when you die to revive you can switch classes.

Edited by From0uterSpace

It's just an idea but, It happened to me numeral times when i started a mission only to find myself to be butchered by the hordes of infested that came charging at me and I couldnt stop them with daggers and my Paris :( Which i forgot swap out with my hammer and shot gun.

So how about a Arsenal type of window at the beginning of a mission to check if your equipment that you need/want is equipped.

Thoughts people?

I think having a class selection would be a better idea. Setup 3 different classes for different mission types. And give you the option to choose the class before the game starts, and when you die to revive you can switch classes.

+1 this is a great idea too! :'D thanks 

Agree with the arsenal before mission.

Why? The same reason he posted. Sometimes i find myself with the wrong equipment for the wrong mission because i forgot.

I disagree with the "class switch" for this reason only: You die, you change full gear? I mean, do your warframe takes to the mission a huge backpack with all equipment so you can change after dead?

I admit it would be really usefull, but it's just weird to have such a change.

But it would be nice, although if i had to choose one of these 2 suggestions, i'll go for the OP

Edited by Endrance

Would personally love to be able to swap loadout (in case loadouts/presets are implemented in future) anytime but only one time during a mission - let's say they got the technology to do this (think Megaman style transporting beam :)).

But there is a potential problem with playing the whole mission with one weapon and then changing loadout before the extraction so the bonus affinity is rewarded towards the weapons, which weren't used.

On the other hand, this could allow ranking weapons, we actually don't like to use :D

Ah, so many possibilities...

How about giving a 15 second window to just switch out frames and weapons (no mod reconfiguration) before actually starting the mission?

If everyone accepts their loadout before the timer ends then start mission, if timer runs out it means default to last loadout.