Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Inc. Honor, Power, Glory.

Papa_Nuk_Nuk

Tenno Inc.

DmufIIY.png

Who we are as a clan 
We started as a trading based clan. We have been influenced by the Corpus cult. We have changed and now embrace Honor, Power, and Glory as our key values, but we're all good people. We were an active clan but fell into inactivity, but now we have resolved to change and bring ourselves to our former glory. We do not judge the weak, nor do we cower from the strong. A lone Tenno can be powerful, but united, we are unstoppable.  Where a brother or sister of Tenno Inc. stands, the rest stand behind them, ready for anything and everything.

Creed

Honor

Power

Glory

Benefits 
Completed research
Fun times
Helping hand
A Skype group

What we have that no other clan has
To be brutally honest, nothing.  What we do have in particular is a man who spreadsheets and meta-games for fun with a database of all things Warframe in his head, a group of hyper-leveled players to help whoever with whatever, a fully researched clan dojo with amenities for all, multiple active forumer's with top posts and amazing fan work, and most of all, good players.

The Dojo 
Easy-to-use-yet-awesome design
Completed research
3 duel rooms.
Reactor floor.
A memorial room
Obstacle course
Trading post
Party room (yes you heard correct)
Contributions to new research will be done before you could get there.

Dojo obstacle course record:

IMG_20022014_011534.pngcredit goes to Xavey

The ranks (from ruler and descending) 
CEO
Vice-President
Chief officer
Team leader
Manager
Desk Jockey
Paper pusher
Assistent*

Side note: With every rank you gain in the clan you gain a extra perk. In the dojo there is a special circle where you will have a seat of honor for those who wish to attend meetings .(attending these are optional and they hardly ever happen, usually during events, if even then).

The requirements 

Respect for Tenno and clan brothers
Log in at least once a week or if you have a difficult time and can't access warframe in-game for quite some while you can pm me or Nitrotrigger137 or Jouz
No minimum level
We are based in the EU and NA regions
Activity during event is highly recommended, and we can help you get the highest level of rewards.

Please do list the following when applying: mastery rank, region, what do you want from the clan and what do you expect from Tenno Inc. 

Events 
We landed #14 with only 18 members in Tethra's Doom.

Where do I sign up? 
You can post here or PM me!  I have classes, but expect no more than a 24 hour delay during business days.

Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love this game as much as we do, who want to be active and get the most out of events and this game.  As for mastery rank and experience wise, we prefer new players and hyperleveled players, but anyone and everyone are welcome.

Look for me on Skype: ZephyrWestWind, here on the forums, in game, or on Steam with [Tenno inc.] Ace Diamonds

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see some PM's soon!

Edited by Sadisticnerd

Greetings.

In search for a place to stay I stumbled upon your clan. I was abandoned once and since then have been a lone wolf, searching for new home. I am soon to become a Seeker (will go through mastery 9-10 test soon) active from EU (Iceland) on daily basis.

I wish for a friendly clan that i can contribute to in any ways possible.

I run by same name on forums and in-game.

Current frames are: Rhino, Ash, Volt, Oberon, Saryn, Nyx, Ember, Frost , Valkyr, Nova

(I plan on adding Trinity next as well as re-gaining Excalibur into ranks of mine)

My play-style is adaptive and constantly evolving as i have adapted myself for both stealth and face-to-face battles, unfortunately i missed many events even though i have been playing Warframe since U9 (my profile shows wrong "member since" date).

In hope for an answer. Taxiozaurus

Edited by Taxiozaurus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...