Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi. My Name Is Bozz5674 And I Started Playing Warframe On Ps4, And I Have A Problem.

bozz5674

Hi everyone.

Now that I started a PC account, I'm willing to drop all that I accomplished on PS4 to play on PC. It is a rough feeling, but I am convinced with the smoother gameplay, and being able to use the mouse instead.

Due to my situation as a new player, I've spent most of my time so far playing on mercury's defense(Wave 15 is my limit) and survival missions(30 min is my limit).  These missions are always populated, it seems.

I would like to know some people to run through the early missions with me, because I found that interception missions are REALLY hard for me to solo, and not many people are on them at times.  I wait, and wait, and it takes a long time to find a group randomly for those early missions.  I have to solo most of them.  I got past mercury, but I really want to get to the boss on venus to farm for Rhino parts as soon as possible.

I've got a bit of tier 1 void keys, so if you are interested in playing with me, message me and bring two friends :)

My Level 30 build so far is an Excalibur, with either a MK1 Braton or MK1 Paris for primary, and Cronus for melee.  My secondary isn't much use.

I also have an extra Crimson Dervish I found.  Someone told me that I could sell it for 80 plats. If anyone wants to trade with me for potatoes, that would be really nice.  I spent my first 40 plats on warframe slots so, I'd like to trade for some potatoes to put in my future gear.

See all of you later on the inner planets.

Edited by bozz5674

Ill help you later when i can login, but i wont carry you through every mission on every planet.

More than willing to share information with you when you have questions.

On that topic, reactors etc are not tradable, but you could trade for plat to buy them from market.