Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Eon Warriors - Fledgling Clan, All Labs, All Welcome

Eros-VI

Hi, posting for two other people as well, your guild sounds pretty interesting.  We're all on pretty much every day and we would love to join!  

IGNs: 

Seimaru

AsheliaX

Kruisigin

Thanks and all three of us will wait for your response ^_^ ! 

Edited by Seimaru

Do you/will you have any weekly playtime requirements? I'm more of a casual player and have been on and off Warframe for well over the last year (Currently at Mastery 10 with over 300+ hours playtime). When I am active I'll play almost everyday, but I have and will likely take breaks again in the future which may exceed up to a month or more. I'd do my best to let someone know if thats the case. If thats not a problem I'd be interested in joining.

I would like to join :D

Invited.

Do you/will you have any weekly playtime requirements? I'm more of a casual player and have been on and off Warframe for well over the last year (Currently at Mastery 10 with over 300+ hours playtime). When I am active I'll play almost everyday, but I have and will likely take breaks again in the future which may exceed up to a month or more. I'd do my best to let someone know if thats the case. If thats not a problem I'd be interested in joining.

There are no playtime requirements. We have a few members that are taking a break right now and I just recently came back from one that lasted 2 months. Just tell Eros, or me before you leave, if you don't you'll probably be kicked in 20 days or so. Invited.

*EDIT* Says you're already in a clan.

Edited by Paragonsolstice

heya!

i would like to join if there is still a spot left! i play a lot with a good friend of mine who is in your clan as well; epicfacexp.

thanks anyways!

grtz

Invited, though epic has the ability to invite you so you didn't to make a forum post. All epic had to do was ask if you could join, nevertheless welcome to the clan.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to have a group of people to play with! only issue right now is every "active" clan ive joined is basically dead even with a bunch of people online at once none of them said a thing anyway i would love to be able to come and play with some friendly people and hopefully get some actual progress in the game with some help! add me when you can!

hey took a really long break from this game so getting back into things would like to join if there is space thanks in advance:

IGN - kouji86

Sorry for not getting to you right away, and there's still space so you're invited!

I would love to have a group of people to play with! only issue right now is every "active" clan ive joined is basically dead even with a bunch of people online at once none of them said a thing anyway i would love to be able to come and play with some friendly people and hopefully get some actual progress in the game with some help! add me when you can!

Well you can join but we aren't super active, I mean there's usually at least one person on most of the time apart from the weekends where we have our largest weekly turnout. We are friendly though and I personally would love to help you progress whenever I'm online, just ask. I'll invite you anyways and if you don't join I'll understand.

*EDIT* Says you're already in a clan.

Hey there, I'm returning to this game after a break and I would like to join! I think I'm pretty decently ahead in this game but I guess with updates and stuff I don't know where to start again.

My ign is OrbitLY

Thanks!

This clan sounds awesome, still inviting?

Yeah we're still inviting. Invited.

Hey there, I'm returning to this game after a break and I would like to join! I think I'm pretty decently ahead in this game but I guess with updates and stuff I don't know where to start again.

My ign is OrbitLY

Thanks!

Yeah, I feel you there. When I took a break earlier on in the year I was lost when I came back. Invited.