The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Where Were You When Fps Was Kill?

Ergo_Voyager

I was chilling in my house , thinking hey what about Warframe? New weapon and even launched
Wow look new UI for mods! Kinda not practic but well let's go into an excavation mission!

10-15 FPS all the time. Lower the graphcis. Still 10-15 FPS constantly
What?

Pentium Dual Core E5700

XFX Ati Radeon HD5770

2GB Ram

Friend with GTX 660 TI

Phenom II X4

8 GB RAM  Is getting the same issue so it's not a problem with my PC , which used to run the game just fine

And yes we do have the latest drivers and yes we did backup game cache

Hey , I'm having exactly the same problem since the new version, My fps and PING in missions sometimes change from 15ms 100fps to 15-10-5fps and 100-150ms, I don't know why, this is all new, I bought my computer the last week and it runs the game without any problem...

I've 4gb ram and 2.8GhZ-3.2GhZ, warframe only requires 10% of performance for my pc..

DE, please do something, it's unplayable !

Pentium Dual Core E5700

XFX Ati Radeon HD5770

2GB Ram

Friend with GTX 660 TI

Phenom II X4

8 GB RAM  Is getting the same issue so it's not a problem with my PC , which used to run the game just fine

And yes we do have the latest drivers and yes we did backup game cache

660ti here no problems the game runs smooth as silk even when there's tons of enemies, must be your bad CPU... Then again I'm running bulldozer 8120 so lel.

Hey , I'm having exactly the same problem since the new version, My fps and PING in missions sometimes change from 15ms 100fps to 15-10-5fps and 100-150ms, I don't know why, this is all new, I bought my computer the last week and it runs the game without any problem...

I've 4gb ram and 2.8GhZ-3.2GhZ, warframe only requires 10% of performance for my pc..

DE, please do something, it's unplayable !

10% performance for what; cpu, ram? I'm running an 4.2GHZ 8 core CPU so I doubt its bad cpu optimization.

660ti here no problems the game runs smooth as silk even when there's tons of enemies, must be your bad CPU... Then again I'm running bulldozer 8120 so lel.

Bulldozer architecture is garbage, but I'm not here to bash it. I have an issue not as bad as what's going on here, but still bothers me. So I'm playing the game at 40-50 fps (non optimal for semi-auto or burst fire weapons) with the following specs:

-AMD FX 6200 @4.5 GHz

-Gigabyte GTX 650 Ti OC

-2x 4Gb 1866 MHz ram

GPU usage is less than 50% average, and guess what. Not a single core of my CPU is being used 100%. So in hope that it was just a fluke with 6 core processors, I changed the affinity of the game in task manager down to 4 cores. Again, framerates the same, no core ever reaching 100% or close to, more like 80% if I get lucky. Seriously? How does this physically work? I have a feeling the game engine is very limited, as I googled the Evolution engine, and the project seems to have stopped in 2008, and shadows weren't even complete. That explains why they look so strange in Warframe.

Why not use UE3? From what I hear, it is not that expensive to license (for a slightly older top of the line engine) and easy to program.

So DE, please either fix the Evolution Engine or move on to Unreal Engine 3...

Edit: I have pinpointed a small part of my problem, Shadowplay apparently slows it down more than I thought, because it runs perfectly fine in other games.

Second edit lol: It's only like +5 fps difference...

Edited by Ergaster55