Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking For Other Noobs :)

Zerkz

I have been playing for a long time granted, but I would like to help out if you want. I'll join you in some battles using what you currently have equipped, it's fun for me doing that anyway. Add me if you like.

I also am a part of a small ingame clan. if you're interested, here's our link.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/218755-miaclan-is-now-recruiting-finished-research-close-beta-and-new-roomsstarting-players-are-welcome-friendly-and-fun-environment/

Take care.

Hi!, add me, I`m new too.I`ve started to play the game for like a couple of days, and I was just looking for a squad to join, because soloing is a litle bit hard to me :/.However, I might not be online for some time as I have some matters to do.My loadout is pretty nooby, lame: Lvl/Rank 19 Excalibur moded, Mk. 1 Braton/Braton/Mk. 1 Strum/ Mk 1 Paris  Lato/Furis Mk. 1 :P  Skana/Cronos.  

• 4 weeks later...

I'm fairly new at warframe, I have ok gear as well I guess.

I'm always looking for people to play with, I ideally want to complete all the planets like everyone else I suppose.

I'm on almost everyday if you want to add me at: OKO_

ill be playing for the rest of the day/night if anyone wants to add me. i live in NYC so you guys can have notion of what time im playing. my IGN is same as forum name. write back to me here i have the forum page open all the time so im always checking. or just add and pm when im on so i know your from here.