Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Elite Group For 10000+ Europa Event

heartofichor

I am trying to build a squad to go beyond 10000 in the event.

Frames needed include, Loki (Radial Disarm+invis), Excal (Radial Blind), Frost (Max Globe), Trinity (Lowish duration Bless + Energy Vamp + Link. (I have all but Excal)

All frames should be well forma'd preferably "immortal builds", that being the Rage+QT combo and have weapons capable of dealing with lvl 200+ enemies.

If interested post your info here or message me in game (CST):  heartofichor

You realize in your suggested setup that excal is redundant, as well as trinity, right? Loki makes excal unnecessary since they don't have guns. If they don't have guns, you've made a parkour mistake if you somehow get hurt, so trinity isn't needed. Just a thought. Personally, I might suggest something with a bit more crowd control, ally buffing or enemy buffing. Also, frost's shields won't block damage if loki disarms, so frost will want a maximum power and range build, not necessarily duration. (Slowing will be the name of the game).

Edited by LordGreymantle

You realize in your suggested setup that excal is redundant, as well as trinity, right? Loki makes excal unnecessary since they don't have guns. If they don't have guns, you've made a parkour mistake if you somehow get hurt, so trinity isn't needed. Just a thought. Personally, I might suggest something with a bit more crowd control, ally buffing or enemy buffing. Also, frost's shields won't block damage if loki disarms, so frost will want a maximum power and range build, not necessarily duration. (Slowing will be the name of the game).

Couldn't have said it better myself lol.

^

Also, with an elite group playing correctly, there should not be level 200 enemies at 10,000.