Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Weird Update Makes Warframe Unplayable

LightSurge

Okay, so recently I pressed "Defrag" on Warframe, and it did this whole 5GB update (basically the whole game), so I waited for it to finish, then as soon as it was done, it had this little 22MB update. I waited, then it said "Update failed", then it started over again. I tried restarting Warframe but that did nothing. Anybody have a clue?

Same here, it's stuck on a 22Mb update why???? Any1 can help???

I'm just gonna wait a while, and retry. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna transfer the files from my working copy. Support takes to much time especially now with the new update. You can try your luck with support, but I'm just gonna wait it out.

I got mine to work with disabling 'Bulk Download' from launcher settings.

My download was a success for the bulk one, it's just the 22Mb one having problem. But gonna try your suggestion when I'm home. But if I remember correctly the launcher does not have the setting button yet, when I click the launcher it immediately download said update and fail, and retry, and fail, retry again fail again. Going nowhere in circles.

My download was a success for the bulk one, it's just the 22Mb one having problem. But gonna try your suggestion when I'm home. But if I remember correctly the launcher does not have the setting button yet, when I click the launcher it immediately download said update and fail, and retry, and fail, retry again fail again. Going nowhere in circles.

On my launcher the option is under that "cog wheel" -button on the top right corner.

On my launcher the option is under that "cog wheel" -button on the top right corner.

That is what I was referring to. Gonna check again, not home yet.

Update: It's working, didn't do anything, guess they fixed something on their end

Edited by Dalawantahr