Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Want To See The Original Valkyr?

PersonWithManyAliases

I know this probably defeats the purpose of the design of Valkyr, but sometimes I'm really curious see a pre-dissection Valkyr design. What the complete helmet, and frame design can look like that's appropriate for the power set and history of the frame.

Narratively, since all Frames are just copies of the original, it leaves an opening that says that some original can be found elsewhere, maybe. Perhaps a Valkyr Prime or something.

I'm just rambling, but ya know.

I think that if there is an original, then the Warframe's ability would differ a lot. I mean, her abilities were born from the experiments that she received. To quote:

"Forged in the labs of the Zanuka project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments, leaving her scarred, angry and frighteningly adept at killing."

Which means that it's due to the experiments that she changed her abilities to fit her current rage/anger.

I think that if there is an original, then the Warframe's ability would differ a lot. I mean, her abilities were born from the experiments that she received. To quote:

"Forged in the labs of the Zanuka project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments, leaving her scarred, angry and frighteningly adept at killing."

Which means that it's due to the experiments that she changed her abilities to fit her current rage/anger.

I wouldn't say she changed her abilities, but rather, they themselves changed because of the experiments. 

Would agree that learning and see what Valkyr was like before the experiments is rather intriguing.  What did she look like before.  What were her powers.  Etc etc etc.    Would make an interesting twist for a Prime version, where the abilities are deferent then the non prime version.  ...

Talking about this is making me want a Prime Valkyr more then a prime trinity @_@

At the very least, even if we can't have an all new frame, DE could perhaps still make the original Valkyr a Prime skin, just for aesthetics sake.

Off the top of my head, maybe Valkyr Prime/Original can have its power properties tweaked to show a frame that's less inclined to berserk. A paralysis with a normal power drain that doesn't tap into shields, perhaps a Hysteria with a Nyx-like toggle mode.