Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remember Everyone, Not Everybody Is Lucky As You...

Pbrandon1

A common thing I see on the forums is that when someone complains about RNG being quite harsh on them and asking for it to be toned down, there commonly seems to be the following answer...

"Bro, I don't know what you are talking about, I got that thing in a few runs...."

It might not sound like this, but it comes in about the same form, either nicer....or ruder, depending on the person.

These answers are...quite worthless, because it is RNG, of course you out of the amount of people that play Warframe got lucky, but not everyone is like you.

People have to go hours on end to be able to get that one thing they want while you got lucky after a run or more. Hours, weeks, or months could be spent trying to get that one thing or set while someone gets lucky because RNG decided to be gracious to that person.

Please understand, not everybody is lucky as you....

Frost Prime Systems 2014....never forget the months trying to freaking get that until I finally did...and I only felt a little bit of relief. All my other feelings was why did I have to suffer so horribly for this..why....

A common thing I see on the forums is that when someone complains about RNG being quite harsh on them and asking for it to be toned down, there commonly seems to be the following answer...

"Bro, I don't know what you are talking about, I got that thing in a few runs...."

It might not sound like this, but it comes in about the same form, either nicer....or ruder, depending on the person.

These answers are...quite worthless, because it is RNG, of course you out of the amount of people that play Warframe got lucky, but not everyone is like you.

People have to go hours on end to be able to get that one thing they want while you got lucky after a run or more. Hours, weeks, or months could be spent trying to get that one thing or set while someone gets lucky because RNG decided to be gracious to that person.

Please understand, not everybody is lucky as you....

Frost Prime Systems 2014....never forget the months trying to freaking get that until I finally did...and I only felt a little bit of relief. All my other feelings was why did I have to suffer so horribly for this..why....

Fun fact; it took me 2 years (yes i'm serious) to get it and by then i didn't really care anymore. And when i finally did get it, i got 2 more right after. RNG is quite funny sometimes.