Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balanced Vs Unbalanced

onespirit5777

There should be an option for the ones that want to play balanced since that is the way they like to have fun but for the rest of us, unbalanced is the way of the future. How ever you choose, that is the way you will always have to play unless you start a new character. I bet a few of the ones screaming for balance would opt to the more fun side. Many have paid money for the fun stuff only to have it nerfed and now it's not so fun. When I first started playing this game with some friends we were having a blast and putting real money into the game. I have over a 1000 plat I will not spend because of what DE has been doing. What is the use of getting what you like only to be brought down to the unfun of balanced.  For the ones that like balance, don't mod your warframes and weapons, that should make you happy. Break out the MK1 and Loki with no mods and go to a T4 defense. Bet you won't complain that is too easy and let the rest of us enjoy the game.

I hate any nerf...

I would love the choose balanced option for the cry babies that wont invest time or money in the game and want everything nerfed.

I worked hard to get all the cool stuff paid my dues with many hours of grinding.

Games are made to be fun.

Crazy buffed mods and gun and powers are fun in my book.