Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Bug? I Am Seeing Him Way To Often.

Starbridge

Please either turn him off for solo play or limit him to one visit per day.  

Yesterday I saw him 3 times and each time he killed me.  This morning alone I have seen him 4 times in 2 hours and that is ridicules.  I could understand seeing him once a day but as often as I have been seeing him its very discouraging to play.  I love the game I do, and I wish I could spend more money on a better founder package.  I really hope this game makes it far, but if I continue to see the Stalker at the rate I am, I will be leaving the game.

I guess I wouldnt be so mad if I had a chance at fighting him, but playing as a Trinity Warframe once my shields are gone, I am done.  I am just super lucky that the 4 times this morning I have seen him I was able to sprint to the end of the map before I was forced to use a revive.

The Stalker should be on par or slightly (Like maybe 10% more health and a better weapon) better than the playing they are after if they are playing solo.  As far as playing in groups sure, I think he is still a little OP but I have seen him go down a few more times than killing his target.

I fought him twice in a 2 hour gaming session and that is more than usual. Maybe some appearance rate bug manifested after the last update, who knows? I managed to kill him thankfully because I always carry one level 30 weapon no matter the low level warframe I am using.

How come you aren't partaking in any jolly cooperation? Do you hate us that much?

Personally, I don't play co-op with anybody but friends or unless I'm forced to due to boss rushing. People are always hurrying to the end of a map, skipping all the content, not exploring for pickups, etc, so no thank you.

OP: I've seen Stalker once, but it was in a defense map and the four of us crushed him before I realized what happened lol.

Where you using unranked weapons with no mods?

1 clip from a modded Boltor takes his health down pretty low... and you said you're playing Trinity? Where's your Link Mod at?

My level 8ish Trinity made the Stalker look like a joke using the Boltor and 2 cast of Link...

It's kinda weird, but almost every time I run a private game with my friends we see him. 

Every so often we see it on a online mission, but I usually see him every 5 missions or so. Gets irritating, though here's a tip. Get on a elevated surface

it makes the Stalker cry. 

Also DE... can you give some reward for killing this guy? Right now he is an irritation, and that's it. make me spend 30 seconds clearing a space and then jumping on a crate. It stopped being fun after the 6th time or so.

i doubt its a bug actually. just like rare mods the stalker is a rare occurrence  and your chances of seeing him frequently are slim but not impossible. i saw him 3 times one day 4 weeks ago and havnt seen him since even though ive been farming bosses like crazy.

I only saw the stalker once. It was yesterday and he tore through my 500 shields and 315 health (Excalibur) within 2 seconds. My only death the entire day.

What I noticed though, was that before he spawned I got boss-like banter on the left of the screen, where he basically said that he came for me because I had recently killed a boss -- that my "actions would not go unpunished". That might be the trigger -- bosses having a chance to tag you as eligible for a stalker encounter.

How come you aren't partaking in any jolly cooperation? Do you hate us that much?

Good lord, I read it in his voice. You win, Sir.

Where you using unranked weapons with no mods?

1 clip from a modded Boltor takes his health down pretty low... and you said you're playing Trinity? Where's your Link Mod at?

My level 8ish Trinity made the Stalker look like a joke using the Boltor and 2 cast of Link...

Pretty sure Link doesn't work on the stalker. At least not if he's the initial target.

In anycase, that's the RNG for you. I really wish the chances to get the stalker were psuedo random (as in, the more missions you go after killing a boss, the more likely he is to appear) because I've had him come to ruin my fun upwards of ten times, and I have a friend whos ground way more bosses than me who's only seen him because he came to harass me while we were playing together.

dont know for what reason.... but i meet the stalker about 90% of the times i go solo on mars <.< (is why i never do anymore) and he is pretty hard to take down i might add as i always die even with rank 30 volt and rank 30 lato, braton,dual heat swords (all fully modded) as i always meet him in tight corridors where i cant dodge him (and he doesnt stagger so meleeing him is out of the question)

P.S 2 clips of lato ammo takes about 50% of his hp....but he hits 70ish shield/hp each shot and melee does tons more

Edited by mahoraz