The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Situational Stealth Primary And Secondary?

Lobopat

Question

Pretty much as the title says. I recently got my Loki, and I'm contemplating on which weapons to get for him.

For primary I can soon get Paris Prime or Cernos right now, i know one of them is for corpus and the other is grineer, but i want to know people's say anyway or what is considered 'good for stealth' right now. Also, I have no idea which secondary weapon to get. So yeah, some suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance you guys.

7 answers to this question

Pretty much as the title says. I recently got my Loki, and I'm contemplating on which weapons to get for him.

For primary I can soon get Paris Prime or Cernos right now, i know one of them is for corpus and the other is grineer, but i want to know people's say anyway or what is considered 'good for stealth' right now. Also, I have no idea which secondary weapon to get. So yeah, some suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance you guys.

The latron wraith, the event weapon right now, has been tested, and its proven to be a silent weapon(or its a bug), personally I would take that weapon out for stealth runs than bows at the time. 

Secondary stealth weapons, thats a hard choice, I'd say, go with despair if you ever got it(I do), if not, stick to a glaive or kestrel to replace that.

Alright, i think i have a part of the Glaive or something, and for primary i already have that Latron Wraith though do i have to put like a silencing mod on it or? 

Latron Wraith is innately silent; you don't need a silence mod on it. Also, for secondary, I would recommend either Castanas or a Marelok/Lex Prime w/ silence mod, so that you can deal a large amount of dmg at once, and not risk enemies being alerted.

Also, Dread is a nice bow to consider if you are looking for something all around. It also has a faster flight travel speed I think, so it will be easier to pull off those head shots.

Edited by Yazeth

Oh, forgot about Castanas. Which is odd since they are my go to for secondary because I don't have many secondaries.

Also, didn't know Latron W was silent. Good to know. :V

Edited by .Zeva