Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blatant Intro

Ceryncross

Hello!

I've been playing Warframe for at least a year. Started not too long after the game left closed beta.

I'm one of those filthy casual wannabe-semi-hardcore gamers. I can be pretty good about logging in every day to every other day, but a full-time job of getting yelled at by the angriest of Sprint customers can get in the way.

Since I've joined Warframe, I've acquired almost every single Warframe (this includes Primes). I'm working my way to getting maximum mastery as well, so I've been spending a good amount of time leveling up all the guns and melees that nobody uses.

I'm looking to join a new clan right now, as well. Right now, I'm a general with the clan I'm in, but it's VERY inactive and very small. We may be in a big alliance, but even that alliance isn't very active. I'm hoping to join a clan/alliance full of casual, mostly active gamers like myself. One criteria I do have is that I'd like the clan emblem to be blue/white/black. Sorry if that seems a bit particular, but I do like aesthetics. :P

Other than that, glad to be a part of this community!

Hello, Gyronex.
If you are looking for a clan full of casual gamers check this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/67776-the-lone-rangers-soloers-clan-moon-tier-completed-dojo-clan-recruitment-thread-20-recruitment-re-begun/'>thread and see if that is what you are looking for.

Btw, this is our emblem

vwP0yqd.png

Edited by Buldozers