The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Heard That All The Big Alliances Fix The Dark Sector Fights And Do Favors For Each Other Behind The Scenes To Have Monopolies And High Taxes.

topshrek

Then they are going to be highly disputed over.

Also, regular battle pay that we currently see (300+ k) would cease to exist. Clans, due to the limited taxes, won't be able to pump out so many credits.

Cease to exist. Apparently battle pay already has. Why would someone want to fight for nothing for an inevitable huge tax rate on a rail?

I had an idea of how to fix this, making the dark sectors more competitive using the proxy system: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/308894-how-to-make-dark-sectors-more-competitive/

I don't like these shenanigans either :/

So you took DE's idea of the proxy system and called it your own? It's like...the same exact thing. And it doesn't fix the problem at all.

If everything was 0% taxes no one would complain. Or an extremely small amount. 

Are the clans/alliances in control now the majority of players? No. Yet the majority want low taxes...

So you took DE's idea of the proxy system and called it your own? It's like...the same exact thing. And it doesn't fix the problem at all.

If everything was 0% taxes no one would complain. Or an extremely small amount. 

Are the clans/alliances in control now the majority of players? No. Yet the majority want low taxes...

What? No. Using DE's future proxy system, I am saying it should be expanded to include alliances and clans and therefore the Dark Sectors too