Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hello, I am Rednidedni ingame, Rank 3 and would like to join your clan. Please send me an invite, this is my fist clan.

I play almost daily and am (i guess) dealing much damage for someone Rank 3 but also take a lot.

Edited by Rednidedni

Looking to learn some more about the game and pick up some research blueprints. IGN Rocros

I I'm an italian "casual" gamer who search a clan with always someone online for do something when I log in nothing more nothing less

IGN: Essemito2

Hello, I am Rednidedni ingame, Rank 3 and would like to join your clan. Please send me an invite, this is my fist clan.

I play almost daily and am (i guess) dealing much damage for someone Rank 3 but also take a lot.

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

hello, i currently own ash, loki, and excalibur prime.

am looking for a group to play online with and learn the ropes, hopefully develop into a nice gaming family.  my main focus is ash right now.

You're already in a clan, if you wish to join repost after you left your current clan.

i`l join this clan too,i see it fits my style.Help and you will be helped.I`l read the lore in future,but now i`m tired and i`l play some waframe and go 2 sleep.Invite me

IGN AzazelSama

Curently i`m MR 10

I`m looking forward to enjoy and have great times with u guys.

Hello!

I'm new to this game but i'v learned alot in just a few days.

Am i too low to join or can i join and grow with you guys?

I'm looking for a clan thats active so when it's way past bedtime i dont have to play alone! :)

I'm social and very nice, 27 y/o from sweden.

IGN: Diloria

Well, hope i can be a part of Asuro!

Regards

Hi.

My IGN is Piptor99 

I would like to join your clan.
Please Invite me.

Yo, casual player here, I used to be in a small clan with a bunch of local friends, but they no longer play Warframe anymore, so I need a new clan to join, and I'd very much appreciate an invite!

Hi, I'm sort of new to Warframe and would like to join your clan. I'm a casual but I try to play everyday if my time allows it.

IGN: Ortwinox

may i join i have a friend in your clan he would like me to join NAME: thefurrymaster

i`l join this clan too,i see it fits my style.Help and you will be helped.I`l read the lore in future,but now i`m tired and i`l play some waframe and go 2 sleep.Invite me

IGN AzazelSama

Curently i`m MR 10

I`m looking forward to enjoy and have great times with u guys.

Hello!

I'm new to this game but i'v learned alot in just a few days.

Am i too low to join or can i join and grow with you guys?

I'm looking for a clan thats active so when it's way past bedtime i dont have to play alone! :)

I'm social and very nice, 27 y/o from sweden.

IGN: Diloria

Well, hope i can be a part of Asuro!

Regards

All invites sent, welcome to Asuro!