Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hey there, looking for a clan. Been playing for around 5 months now, level 5 mastery. Level 30 Rhino and majority of my weapons as well. Just looking for a decent clan to be part up since I'm pretty active in the game, and you guys seem chill. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys can i join your clan ?

(^_^)

Hey there, looking for a clan. Been playing for around 5 months now, level 5 mastery. Level 30 Rhino and majority of my weapons as well. Just looking for a decent clan to be part up since I'm pretty active in the game, and you guys seem chill. Thanks in advance.

Invites sent, welcome to Asuro.

Greetings,

I want to join the clan because it is starting to get boring playing by myself. I have been playing for 2-3 weeks now and am currently rank 3, so I'm a noob, but I have enjoyed playing the game everyday and would like to experience the fun of being in an awesome clan with cool people to play with.

Thank you for considering me,

Emp

Greetings,

I want to join the clan because it is starting to get boring playing by myself. I have been playing for 2-3 weeks now and am currently rank 3, so I'm a noob, but I have enjoyed playing the game everyday and would like to experience the fun of being in an awesome clan with cool people to play with.

Thank you for considering me,

Emp

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hey there I just got back into warframe after a year away and would love to join an active clan I'm currently level 23 and looking to have a lot of fun with some great people my in game name is Sedron. I'm on almost every day and am playing a lot, so I would love to join you guys who look like a nice clan to play with.

Hey there I just got back into warframe after a year away and would love to join an active clan I'm currently level 23 and looking to have a lot of fun with some great people my in game name is Sedron. I'm on almost every day and am playing a lot, so I would love to join you guys who look like a nice clan to play with.

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.