Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Total newb LF a decent clan that is willing to help me learn the ropes!

Larger clans aren't the place for intimate tutoring. I recommend applying for a smaller clan if that's what you want  Best you can do here is ask a question in the chat and wait for answers. I've sent an invite in case you want to see how it goes anyway.

I would like to join. Most Clans I've seen have 6 plays on max. Really hoping to find a home of players who are as addicted to the game play as me :-)

IGN: ApplySci

Mastery Rank: 8

Thank you for your consideration. 

I would like to join. Most Clans I've seen have 6 plays on max. Really hoping to find a home of players who are as addicted to the game play as me :-)

IGN: ApplySci

Mastery Rank: 8

Thank you for your consideration. 

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hey guys, I recently left my last clan as they were just not active enough and the rules they enforced were just so unnecessary while they didn't enforce ones that might have mattered (like no sharking clan mates)

I have 14 maxed out frames and about triple that in weapons, and have tons of experience and I am always willing to help out clan mates. 

Your clan seems like it's a good one, so I'd like to join if at all possible.

IGN: Just4TehLulz

Hey guys, I recently left my last clan as they were just not active enough and the rules they enforced were just so unnecessary while they didn't enforce ones that might have mattered (like no sharking clan mates)

I have 14 maxed out frames and about triple that in weapons, and have tons of experience and I am always willing to help out clan mates. 

Your clan seems like it's a good one, so I'd like to join if at all possible.

IGN: Just4TehLulz

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hey, i am looking to join a new clan. I was in a small one before, but they didn't have much there. This clan seems pretty good so I thought it might be worth a shot to apply.
My in game name is Duskrome and I play on PC.

Edited by Duskrome

Hey, i am looking to join a new clan. I was in a small one before, but they didn't have much there. This clan seems pretty good so I thought it might be worth a shot to apply.

My in game name is Duskrome and I play on PC.

You are already in a clan. If you wish to be invited, leave your current clan, then post again in this thread.

Hello,im interested in re-joining your clan.Used to be an active member but left the game a while ago.Now im back and would love to be a part of Asuro again.

Hi im really interested in joining Asuro 

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.