Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hi,

I'm a maxed out volt (masterly level 3) and play regulary in the evening after work. (19.00 gmt+2, if I have the time which I have normally)

As I play warframe not only casual on weekend I'm searching for a sympathic clan like you. (My friend recommended you)

Conclusion is that I would be happy to join you. My in game name is realm_01

-realm_01

Hi,

I'm a maxed out volt (masterly level 3) and play regulary in the evening after work. (19.00 gmt+2, if I have the time which I have normally)

As I play warframe not only casual on weekend I'm searching for a sympathic clan like you. (My friend recommended you)

Conclusion is that I would be happy to join you. My in game name is realm_01

-realm_01

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hi,i'm i new player (2 months) looking for a casual friendly clan to call home.

IGN : Vilaloboss

Hey,I would like to join!

My nickname is-Flymifox

I got a max level Volt,and getting a Nyx,my stuff are maxed and i'm almost lvl 4 :)

;3

Hello, I'd like to join. In-game name is JesterOperations.

Just getting my Valkyr, currently I have a max level Excalibur, I'm almost mastery level 4 and most of my stuff is maxed.

Hope to get a response soon. :)

Hi, i'm a MR 18 player looking for a friendly and active clan, and i'd really love to join.

IGN: TheMikman97

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Ello, I am an apprentice Kubrow and Soon-to-be-Catbrow-Breeder on a quest to create the smallest golden, bulky, lotus Kubrow and your clan seems like the perfect clan to hoard all 101 Dalmatians (by recommendation of a friend). Rest assured that there is no orbital police force nor law that prohibits such so Kubrow overpopulation is totally legal. The only downside is all the Kubrow excrement that I may or may not pick up! A good day on you! 

Sincerely, 
Droppin-That-FBomb

Ello, I am an apprentice Kubrow and Soon-to-be-Catbrow-Breeder on a quest to create the smallest golden, bulky, lotus Kubrow and your clan seems like the perfect clan to hoard all 101 Dalmatians (by recommendation of a friend). Rest assured that there is no orbital police force nor law that prohibits such so Kubrow overpopulation is totally legal. The only downside is all the Kubrow excrement that I may or may not pick up! A good day on you! 

Sincerely, 

Droppin-That-FBomb

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Witam chciałbym dołączyć do klany obecnie posiadam valkyrie i oberona mój nick TVROK

Not to sound rude, but at least try to apply in English. Even if it's broken English it's better than a different language.

I've sent you an invite, but try to speak English in the clan or nobody will understand you.