Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hey I just started playing Warframe and I am loving it so far.

I'm looking for a friendly clan to enhance my experience.

I have 2 very close friends in the clan already LeeNSendo and zShyVoid so you can ask them about me if you wish.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Ratboz89

Hey I just started playing Warframe and I am loving it so far.

I'm looking for a friendly clan to enhance my experience.

I have 2 very close friends in the clan already LeeNSendo and zShyVoid so you can ask them about me if you wish.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Ratboz89

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.

FINALLY AFTER THREE DAYS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO REPLY TO THIS POST.

I'd like an invite lol. Still semi-new to Warframe, I'll need a wired xbox 360 controller to really play on PC since I'm originally an XB1 cat. But, hey! Warframe is good on both! I love it.

Hey there! I was in the clan a long while back, haven't played since around the time Limbo was released, so its been some time lol. Any chance I can get a re invite to Fire? :D If you're still doing the multiple clans that is.

Hey there! I was in the clan a long while back, haven't played since around the time Limbo was released, so its been some time lol. Any chance I can get a re invite to Fire? :D If you're still doing the multiple clans that is.

With the way Warframe has always worked, managing multiple Moon clans wasn't feasible (and I'm referring to the player base specifically).

Invite sent. Welcome back.

I'm just an innocent reptile guide looking for love... and a clan. The last few I was in either went too quiet for my taste or died out completely, and something more active sounds up my alley.

Of course, my IGN is the same as my forum name.

Hi there,

I used to be considered as a veteran, but completely left the game around U12. Now I'm back and I've been playing daily for a month (so much stuff to do).

Looking for a big clan.

Hope to join yours.

matto (IGN)

Edited by matto

Hi there,

I used to be considered as a veteran, but completely left the game around U12. Now I'm back and I've been playing daily for a month (so much stuff to do).

Looking for a big clan.

Hope to join yours.

matto (IGN)

Hello! I was referred to Asuro by my friends LeeNSendo and zShyVoid, and I would like to apply to join! I play very regularly (usually daily, though college can get in the way of that sometimes especially with finals approaching) and I'm currently MR11. My ingame name is NaomiNekomimi. Thanks!

Hello! I was referred to Asuro by my friends LeeNSendo and zShyVoid, and I would like to apply to join! I play very regularly (usually daily, though college can get in the way of that sometimes especially with finals approaching) and I'm currently MR11. My ingame name is NaomiNekomimi. Thanks!

Good luck with your finals.