Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

5 hours ago, Xenosflame said:

I'm a warframe player thats looking for a community that understands what a clan is all about. It would be an honor to serve one of the oldest clans in warframe.

IGN: Xenosflame

I patiently await your response.

That's kinda creepy. Welcome to Asuro.

Spoiler

Hey yo new player here, Mastery rank 4 (very soon 5) and I need a clan for the awesome dragon nikana. I see blackgu4rd is the man for da invites so it would be nice if you inv me but idk what clan stuff has to be done (OP didn't say anything) so idk can I add someone of the upper guys who can like take 2 mins and tell me what I have to do man idk. And that Xenosflame is kinda scary tbh but anyways idk why I am writing so much I have to stop I need sleep. 

My steam name is QuiTT1337 same goes for warframe name and hey if I am already at it can my buddy join too? He is pretty much me lv5 and blah blah gonna go to sleep good night m(9-1)

1 minute ago, QuiTT1337 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey yo new player here, Mastery rank 4 (very soon 5) and I need a clan for the awesome dragon nikana. I see blackgu4rd is the man for da invites so it would be nice if you inv me but idk what clan stuff has to be done (OP didn't say anything) so idk can I add someone of the upper guys who can like take 2 mins and tell me what I have to do man idk. And that Xenosflame is kinda scary tbh but anyways idk why I am writing so much I have to stop I need sleep. 

My steam name is QuiTT1337 same goes for warframe name and hey if I am already at it can my buddy join too? He is pretty much me lv5 and blah blah gonna go to sleep good night m(9-1)

There's nothing you have to do, just enjoy the game and be nice to your clanmates.

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

If your friend wants to join, tell him to drop a message here.

Hello Asuro! I used to be in Asuro Fire when it first started, years ago. I am just returning to warframe from a 2 year hiatus, and an wanting to rejoin the clan, help it out, and just be a part of Asuro once again. Relearning the game with all of it's changes is hard, but that doesn't mean I still can't help other out and party.

IGN: Hobolyra

Edited by hobolyra

8 hours ago, hobolyra said:

Hello Asuro! I used to be in Asuro Fire when it first started, years ago. I am just returning to warframe from a 2 year hiatus, and an wanting to rejoin the clan, help it out, and just be a part of Asuro once again. Relearning the game with all of it's changes is hard, but that doesn't mean I still can't help other out and party.

IGN: Hobolyra

Welcome back.

7 hours ago, Swordabear said:

Seems like a interesting clan, I'd like to join.

IGN: Swordabear

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.