Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Screen On Joining Mission

Hakaan256

I joined a game (Nuovo, Ceres) after it had started (or so I assume) and it took an abnormally long time on the loading screen, but eventually I got in but there was only a black screen. I could see the chat when other players said something, but I couldn't type in the chat. After 5 minutes or so of just sitting at a black screen and not getting kicked or actually entering the game, I just alt-tabbed and closed Warframe.

I don't know what caused this, but possibly related could be that when I first clicked Nuovo, it said 3 squads were joinable. After a bit, I only had the option to play now as if I was the only one queued for that mission. After leaving the navigation screen to reset the squad count, it said 0 but I tried anyway. After a few tries I got into the game I described above.

I'm having a similar experience also in Jupiter missions. In fact I'm posting this while my game sits on that black screen. Said several squads were avalible, took an abnormally long time to join, but once I finally got in I found myself in front of a black screen. I've had several other glitches and freezes similar to this since the last hotfix, Hope DE fixes it soon.