Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Stuffs

Kurrumitsumi

..... Just wait for a few shakes of a lambs tail. It literally just came out.

did you even read what i said? i know it will come out eventually, but there has been no word on it being a thing anyone can do at any time or not, ps4 so far was a limited time thing and no one has said anything about it coming back or not

Fairy Wish Prince..

Why did you make me think of that D:

and stamper is hilarious!

did you even read what i said? i know it will come out eventually, but there has been no word on it being a thing anyone can do at any time or not, ps4 so far was a limited time thing and no one has said anything about it coming back or not

and stamper is hilarious!

Yes he is! xD

And yeah, so far I haven't heard any word of it either. I'm sure it'll be the same as PS4 where it will only be available for a limited time, but that's just me speculating.

I gotta work during our next livestream, so I can't do it, but hopefully someone will ask and we can get an answer. Or maybe someone can ask on twitter?

Sorry that's all I can say. :(

(My personal guess though? One month after Update 15.)

Yeah I read what you said.... I think you need to wait a minute. PC to ps4 transfer happened, so why wouldn't migration to xbox happen? When it does happen, I'm sure it will be a limited time thing.

Actually rereading your OP, I think my response is valid. Wait a little bit and I'm sure DE will comment on account migration for Xbox.