Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Must Have Been Cruel To Puppies In A Previous Life!

dgpainkiller

So, I have played Warframe for fives days now. On my 1st day, I almost got all the blueprints for the Banshee Warframe. 2nd day, was more or less mats gathering and hoping for the last bluprint for my Banshee - The helmet.

3rd, 4th and 5th day, the blueprint for the helmet has just refused to drop. I have only played Raid and Defense mission.

I have rushed the same level, over and over and over for hours. And what do I get? Banshee Chassi Blueprint.

I know I haven't been the best human in life, but do I really deserves this kind of trolling?

I have read that others has gotten the whole set on the same run, lucky bastards!

In a few hours (when I have gotten some sleep), I will get back to the farming and just hope for the best.

Someone is clearly enjoying my torture. But I will not back down. Do you hear me? I will not back down!

(from a player who enjoys Warframe very much. Thank you for this awesome game!)

Keep searching, fellow Tenno. The Banshee shall arrive, and shall sing to you songs of thine enemies' sweetest death through the thrum of your bow and the snap of your guns. Patience, for such a fickle lady arrives as she wills, and neither time, tide nor your earnest entreaties shall speed her pace. Patience, and soon she shall wrap you in destruction's warmest embrace as she harmonises the world's end.