The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

Didn't see this thread.

akfnls.jpg

HA HA HA this is sooo much funnier in this thread. heh no I am messin with you man this is great stuff no matter where you put it. (just don't let yuikami see this she will send Unicorn Frame ou to murder you)

Edited by PureBeurre

You know why I don't like you? You openly support what can only be called spam. Pony sh*t is everywhere, and it's downright annoying. If there's even the slightest chance of keeping it off these forums, I'll fight for it.

Oh please, you can't even keep them out of the game and you'll fight to keep them out of the forums? GL w/ that.

ponyframe.jpg

Clearing the cache will force a re-download of all content which can take a long time.

3ucas3.jpg

Depends on whether its a Disk Cleanup or a Cache Clear

Since I didn't clearly label my first quote as being from Warframe's launcher app:

3uoleu.jpg

Source thread - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53908-805-its-getting-hotfix-in-here/'>8.0.5: IT'S GETTING HOT(FIX) IN HERE: 

8.0.5.1 Hotfix @ 10:55 PM EST:

- Launcher improvements: Added a new content download system and verification tool. You can trigger a verification scan from the launcher settings to repair corrupted files in place without having to re-download the entire game. Content updates are now even more rigorously checked for corruption and the launcher now includes download statistics for the content update phase.

3uolh0.jpg

3uolhx.jpg