Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xb1] How Long Do Invasions Last?

(XBOX)WRG

Question

I'm new to Warframe but I'm starting to understand how things work. Right now I'm trying to get going in planet progression but I cannot get past Venus because the boss node is currently being invaded. The status has been stuck at 43.2% for more than 24 hours now. The team I play with have killed the boss 31 times just on our own and there have got to be other teams out there running it too so I would think the status would change even by 0.1% but its just stuck.

So I guess my question is, do the invasions ever automatically pass or is it just bugged on XB1 right now?

6 answers to this question

The way I understand it, invasions are calculated per number of attacks basis.

You can see here full info: http://deathsnacks.com/wfxb1/index.html

So, short answer to your question is: yes, they will pass, but not automatically.

Unfortunately, it seems the number of players on XB1 is just too little to clear the invasion nodes swiftly.

I believe it is judged by the completion of missions and for us PC players most of them dont last more than a day. Although we probably have a much larger player base than you guys at the moment so that is a major factor in how quickly it is diminished.

I'd give it more time for that percentage to be whittled down. Hopefully you have all Nyx parts by now!

Oh I have multiple of all the Nyx parts but the XB1 foundry is glitched at the moment. The timer restarts every time you close the foundry screen and I can't get to the planets that have the right resources :(  Thanks for the heads up guys, by the time the Xbox community clears this Invasion Destiny will be released and I won't have any interest in Warframe for a while.