Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Energy Broke In Pvp

BloodArmoredApostle

Devil's Advocation: Are you trying to say Invisibility should not provide invisibility?

I can see why you're frustrated, though. Although I think DE has bigger fish to fry with PVP, at the moment (I'm looking at you, Bladestorm).

Edited by Kylecrafts

Invisibility with a 'normal' colour is annoying to deal with, and you will never spot it if you aren't looking for it, but if you are aware of it, you can behave accordingly. As with every other balanced frame ability.

A be-all, end-all, you-cannot-do-anything-to-me button is broken.

I have also had problems with my teammates using it in PVE, as I have no idea where they are and it is just a nuisance.

Where does DE stand on cosmetics affecting gameplay?

Devil's Advocation: Are you trying to say Invisibility should not provide invisibility?

Except that Invisibility and Smoke Screen were not supposed to be completely invisible.

With any color other than full black, you can see that faint energy color.

Edited by RexSol

I can see why you're frustrated, though. Although I think DE has bigger fish to fry with PVP, at the moment (I'm looking at you, Bladestorm).

Providing pics of black energy invisibility vs. blue energy invisibility.  It's obvious that they intended for invisibility to be slightly visible, black energy is the ONLY color that is COMPLETELY invisible.

Black Energy Invisibility:

relZHLp.jpg

Blue Energy Invisibility:

VrICVH0.jpg?1?5401

Black energy is broken for invisibility. Case closed(?).

Edited by Auramau

My solution for BlackInvis enemies is to fall back, run around a little until they become visible or I see something indicating where they are (bullets stopping for no reason etc), then tag them with my magnetic/status build Latron Prime. No more invisibility.