Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devs, See This! Stalker Exists!

Kynian

I think that frame poster should be named "The Staller"

Seems apropriate. It does remind me of something....

But i can't seem to remember anything after I watched a certain music video.

Well, at least I think I watched it....

What if stalkers are actually not physically real and is just a ghost in the warframes' program? a glitch/virus in the source code when the first warframe was made, and it infects all users' mind of actually believing that there is actually something chasing and shooting them while it is actually self-inflicting wounds?

What if stalkers are actually not physically real and is just a ghost in the warframes' program? a glitch/virus in the source code when the first warframe was made, and it infects all users' mind of actually believing that there is actually something chasing and shooting them while it is actually self-inflicting wounds?

Stalkers? Viruses? Glitches in my clothes? Self-inflicted wounds?

Go home Dreamer, you're drunk.

I remember the the second day of playing Warframe.

We were attacking supply barrels near the extraction point, and two of my teammates were incapacitated.

I thought it was a glitch that we were able to friendly fire and actually damage each other.

When I tried to shoot my teammate, I did no damage to them.

And there were no mobs or enemies that were visible.

Thus, I deduce, it was the Stalker.

I remember the the second day of playing Warframe.

We were attacking supply barrels near the extraction point, and two of my teammates were incapacitated.

I thought it was a glitch that we were able to friendly fire and actually damage each other.

When I tried to shoot my teammate, I did no damage to them.

And there were no mobs or enemies that were visible.

Thus, I deduce, it was the Stalker.

Were the light flickering moments beforehand? If they were, you might have been having a stroke.

The flickering lights are due to bad maintenance, why else would there be a voice nagging about being a responsible passenger.

Voices is just a feed back loop in the frame.

Any sightings is due to the bad maintenance it doesn't just affect the lights. But also the oxygen supply, so there is a build up of carbon monoxide. And high levels can bring on intoxication symptoms like hallucinations..