Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Guy Here

(PSN)KenLi2730

Welcome, young padawan! :D

Important tips:

-Never play if you are getting bored or can't be bothered

-Don't exhaust yourself over the game, you can always take a break

-Don't go around looking for strongest gear, play what you want because you find it fun

-Most importantly, have fun!

Also, when relaying feedback and bugs please use the relative forum sections as well as being polite and constructive, the developers are not mindless robots who work 24/7 for high lords. Other than that we are good, hope you enjoy your stay! ;D

EDIT:

As guy above me mentioned, use platinum only for slots (unless you buy large amounts for cosmetics and whatnot) but I recommend never buying any weapon or frame from the market 

Edited by noveltyhero

Mods are your progression. The game throws lots of levels and numbers at you, but your mods are what make you stronger. No difference between a Rank30 and Rank0 gun unless you use the points to put mods on it. Earning ranks on your guns gives you mod points to put your mods on.

Be wary of the inventory slot mechanic. You only can carry so many weapons and so many frames and must buy more slots for the platinum currency (real money) which can be traded for if you don't want to buy it, but it's hard to trade for it as a low level as the low level areas are the easiest for anyone to get what they want from. You will probably want to spend your first 50 plat on weapon slots. Two slots = 12 plat IIRC.

Welcome to the Forum

I may not be an expert but as many have noted above take your time, enjoy the game at your own pace. If help is needed this is the place to come to. And always always and i cant stress this enough enjoy the game and be patient. Learn what you can from reading the forum. The rewards is a good sign of accomplishment especially if the time was taken to understand the game.

With that said Welcome Tenno & hope to play a few sectors with you.