Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Post Of Newbieness This Time It About Swords

FasterTH

Question

so i just join random alert and flat out &#! kicked but rest team made though no problem

am missing something and also got this weird blueprint called dark sword and need material i have no clue getting and is it worth it since going buying duel version starting sword so me better as loki which told should melee it up

Edited by FasterTH

8 answers to this question

so i just join random alert and flat out &#! kicked but rest team made though no problem

am missing something and also got this weird blueprint called dark sword and need material i have no clue getting and is it worth it since going buying duel version starting sword so me better as loki which told should melee it up

It's totally worth it.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Sword

okey it look cool

So he got a Dark Sword BP, which he doesn't have the mats to build.

Doesn't matter, since he's gonna buy a Dual Skana anyways.

OP, make the Dark Sword, don't sell the BP. It'ss a very vary rare BP

thank for tip where do get mats? nvm just chick wiki list

..and very useless against new weapons like ether's.. devs not balancing old crap yet just putting in overpowered stuff.

wait how would get ether don't need money to get them? is pay to win since has cash sign

Edited by FasterTH

wait how would get ether don't need money to get them? is pay to win since has cash sign

Check the Market > Weapons > all the way to last page, they also sell the Blueprints for weapons. You just need to get the mats and craft it, there isn't a single weapon that's plat-exclusive, exception being the Founder bonuses, although you don't buy them per se.

Check the Market > Weapons > all the way to last page, they also sell the Blueprints for weapons. You just need to get the mats and craft it, there isn't a single weapon that's plat-exclusive, exception being the Founder bonuses, although you don't buy them per se.

realy that could just this in arsenal section

realy that could just this in arsenal section

Putting BPs in the Arsenal would be misleading. "I bought a Dual Ether in the Arsenal with Credits, and I can't find the option to equip it."

And then they'd whine "why put BPs in the arsenal if you don't get the weapon itself?"