Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I've Run Into A Wall...

(XBOX)HotAndFuzzay

I had some issues with getting some platinum and Loki stuff on this game the other day, now before you assume I'm going to be utterly rude and impatient, I have already gone through the support and calmly dealt with all of that without once uttering a single rude remark. Now my issue is not with the support here so much as the dead end it has lead me to, I am supposed to take a screenshot of my transaction history from my account dashboard, and unfortunately (just my luck) I cannot seem to get that to load for the life of me, I have hunted around for help everywhere else including Microsoft own support section and forums, nothing.... Now I'm merely asking is anyone else has encountered this issue as well? or am I alone in this and ultimately hosed? I appreciate any help that can be offered on the subject, and if it is just a bug that everyone is experiencing, I guess I'll just have to patiently wait until Microsoft sorts it out before I can close the lid on this issue for good....

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues loading the transaction history. Have you received an email from a Billing@Microsoft.com in your email that says "Purchase Confirmation from Microsoft" as the subject, and when you pull it open it should say what you purchased? I'll have to buy some plat and see if that email does get sent out, hopefully it does, and that'll help you out.

Edit: It should look like this

Hello *your name*, 

We're sending you this message to confirm that you have purchased the following items from Microsoft:

Purchase Date 
Friday, September 05, 2014

Total before Tax: $9.99
Tax: $0.00
----- 

Total for this order: $9.99

Item(s) 
170 Platinum
Price: $9.99
Quantity: 1

Edited by (XB1)weird stealth

Had the same issue. I contacted support. I put two screenshots in for my ticket. The one they asked for (my history would not load either) and my transaction history.

from the webpage they ask for the screenshot of, click on transaction history. From there bring up the printable version and take a screenshot. That coupled with the one they asked for was proof of purchase. You could also take screenshot of the emailed receipt.

Got my Platinum couple hours ago. Hope it helps

I got the same request from them, and it workedd like a charm, I didn't update the thread because I was too busy spending my new platinum and enjoying my shiny stuffs :D thank you for the help nonetheless, I hope others have as easy a time with support as I did, and the issue is resolved once and for all sometime soon.

I got the same request from them, and it workedd like a charm, I didn't update the thread because I was too busy spending my new platinum and enjoying my shiny stuffs :D thank you for the help nonetheless, I hope others have as easy a time with support as I did, and the issue is resolved once and for all sometime soon.

I'm happy to hear you got your plat awarded to you!