Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Share

Agullimux

Because explosive nerf and bows shared ammo clitch is not fixed.
Would it be bad idea if in menu u could decide how much ammo you want primary and secondary.

By that i mean if i want double ammo to penta i can take secondary away.(empty slot)
Or if primary and secondary share ammo, their ammo is primary+secondary, instead of being only secondary amount.

It is kinda silly that bow might have only 30 armmo.

Maybe on some ammo capacity settings in arsenal where i can choose primary ammo capacity 80%  secondary 20%

or primary 20% and secondary 80%. Not everyone need 200 bullets in pistols.

Great idea however do you think it would be reasonable if the transfer rate of ammo from secondary to primary had a debuff. So when secondary ammo was transferred to primary it was -20% or -10%. So you transfer 100 ammo from your secondary to your primary but your primary only gets 80 or 90 ammo? I think that would be reasonable, however the opposite would apply for the opposite scenario. Also though it would make sense if the debuff was higher for weapons with larger ammo, I.E Luanchers, Bows, Snipers, Specific Shotguns (Drakgoon which has massive ammo canisters being a shrapnel launcher), Heavy Caliber Rifles (Boltor, BoltorP, Attica, etc...). But in the Ideal world there would be a unique trade off weapon to weapon.

I think you forgot one of the main purposes of bringing a secondary

Some secondaries are better than some primaries.  Main purpose for secondary? Secondaries have same purposes as primary, but they can also be used in bleed out. It just feels silly if they want balance game, but having empty slot of primary/secondary does not give more ammo or movement speed.Well people can have "infinite" ammo/hp/power restores so it all does not need to make sense. I kinda would just like to decide which weapon ammo matters me more and how much i want to carry it.

Anyways i had idea and wanted somehow explain it to make sense, even though it might not be best idea or be most sensible thing.

One way could be weight instead of ammo ratio?

Not sure if i explained it clearly this original "ammo share" idea.

If i take 50% of primary ammo away it increases 50% of secondary ammo. It does not matter if primary or secondary have 10 or 100. Little bit of freedom never hurts?

a bit offt-topic.

No i don't like if DE makes few weapon balances at time, i would prefer complete overhaul of system and all weapons. I hope plan is not to keep always few broken weapons in PvP while breaking balance of PvE side of weapons. Each Weapon should have own PvE and  PvP stats separate, and have pvp modding into page D.

We have damage 2.0 Where is arsenal 2.0?

Edited by Agullimux

Some secondaries are better than some primaries.  Main purpose for secondary? Secondaries have same purposes as primary, but they can also be used in bleed out. It just feels silly if they want balance game, but having empty slot of primary/secondary does not give more ammo or movement speed.Well people can have "infinite" ammo/hp/power restores so it all does not need to make sense. I kinda would just like to decide which weapon ammo matters me more and how much i want to carry it.

Anyways i had idea and wanted somehow explain it to make sense, even though it might not be best idea or be most sensible thing.

One way could be weight instead of ammo ratio?

Not sure if i explained it clearly this original "ammo share" idea.

If i take 50% of primary ammo away it increases 50% of secondary ammo. It does not matter if primary or secondary have 10 or 100. Little bit of freedom never hurts?

a bit offt-topic.

No i don't like if DE makes few weapon balances at time, i would prefer complete overhaul of system and all weapons. I hope plan is not to keep always few broken weapons in PvP while breaking balance of PvE side of weapons. Each Weapon should have own PvE and  PvP stats separate, and have pvp modding into page D.

We have damage 2.0 Where is arsenal 2.0?

You run out of ammo

You go to your secondary until you find more ammo

Not hard for a crowd clearer that fills its clip in 1-2 pickups