Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~370 Days Later And Loki Is Still Missing Unarmed Idle Animations.

SquirmyBurrito

All he does is stand there breathing. Don't believe me? Take your Loki, exit the arsenal menu, and just stand still. This is true of both his Agile and his Noble animation set.

Most frames have a fancy regular stance (for both animation sets) and will occasionally do something extra special. Examples: Hydroid crosses his arms and looks around.

Volt does that electricity thing.

Frost does ice stuff.

What does Loki do? Nothing. Mirage and Nova also have this problem. Nova stands around groping something invisible and Mirage stands with her hand on her hip/with her arms spread out wiggling her fingers.

Edit: I just figured I should bring this up again after hearing about the animation set things on the devstream. It'd be a shame if someone were to purchase Loki's animation set just to find out he only really has fancy secondary weapon idles.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Those ''fancy'' idle stance are just stupid. When standing still, you are supposed to stand still. You are not supposed to consume more energy standing still than running a damn marathon.

Examples of silly idle stances:

72afee194fbf435be9a6acfcf9ec0407.png

066e67dbc2c9d712af33306f55272c9b.png

''Look guys, I'm sitting on an invisible toilet!''

fe95b466b4a334d18c0c7ed17fe7c384.png

4cabf2c1eb5ea59fb576d8285437b3ae.png

fc4984c2ddb474ff25b3e7e8a432fb0c.png

Who the hell stands ''still'' like that?

Edited by PeanutMonster

Those ''fancy'' idle stance are just stupid. When standing still, you are supposed to stand still. You are not supposed to consume more energy standing still than running a damn marathon.

Examples of silly idle stances:

snip

Are you not aware of the existence of the third animation option? The 'standard' animation set doesn't strike any fancy pose.

I just want a option to deactivate these animations from my warframes.

If you want an option to disable them, create a thread and ask. This thread is about adding not removing.