Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Ppl To Play On Pc D: #forevelalone

NarukeAlpha

Honestly, public match is not that bad. You can find a moderate to good team most of the time. I too have friends but they abandoned me in WF so I have to play with strangers.

It gets bad on the later planets, though, since all the veteran players are obsessed with Void everything and all the newer ones (who may not keep playing) are on the early planets. I still need to find people for clearing Pluto/Neptune/Europa/etc, it's a ghost town there. ><

hey guys, so i've been playing warframe for 2 -3 days, and i really like soloing, but some missions are hard, and i need couple of friends to help me when i need help from ppl D: and i can help you out too! :D 

anyone to help a newb at dis? 

Send me a message in game this weekend. I run a lot of random stuff and even the lower level missions drop resources.

It gets bad on the later planets, though, since all the veteran players are obsessed with Void everything and all the newer ones (who may not keep playing) are on the early planets. I still need to find people for clearing Pluto/Neptune/Europa/etc, it's a ghost town there. ><

Try solo! You might be able to stealth some missions. You can defend to wave 5 and survive 5 minutes with air only. Rescue can be a pain. Of course, play with ONLINE mode, but if no one joins, don't let that slow ya down.