Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Conclave Idea

baddo

Unnerf everything. Give us the wall running back, make it so we can shoot people while down to make them bleed out faster. Give us conclave just like how it was in update 11. Give us the reason back to play conclave like we used too, when it was fun, and there was actual variety. Rexsol knows all of what im talking about. Us, the majority of veteran conclave players want the conclave back we fell in love with. A time where i competitively used my braton, not a time where everyone's load out was a valkyr some form of a sniper and a marelok. Why did they change it? "it was too hard for PvE players to PvP, hell i went from PvE to PvP quite easily. And i have Nine thousand Kills in conclave to prove it. 

The concave i want, and that a lot of us want is the good old conclave the one that was amazing, fun and had variety, not what you see now, we dont want to see whos marelok is bigger, we want to see variety. And apparently nerfing all weapons in conclave was a good way to "balance" it, cause it makes everyone use a sniper and a marelok!

Cheers to Rexsol and Rompido

~NCunning0443

Agreed with everything except the bleed out part. I would like the bleed out to be normal. You know, die when you don't have a teammate and bleed out when you do. That damage nerf did reduce variety a lot, them Mareloks are everywhere. My Hikou use to actually do damage before the nerf. Conclave is kinda hard to get into though but it isn't something that a little bit of practice can't fix, but also pros are suppose to destroy noobs. The conclaves where great pre-U14, and I can only hope DE changes it back to the way it was.

Agreed with everything except the bleed out part. I would like the bleed out to be normal. You know, die when you don't have a teammate and bleed out when you do. That damage nerf did reduce variety a lot, them Mareloks are everywhere. My Hikou use to actually do damage before the nerf. Conclave is kinda hard to get into though but it isn't something that a little bit of practice can't fix, but also pros are suppose to destroy noobs. The conclaves where great pre-U14, and I can only hope DE changes it back to the way it was.

indeed i dislike how you go down no matter what, i like insta killing people when their team mate is down, its so satisfying.

Oh wow when i saw my name in there i thought, what the hell? lol But then i read everything and yeah, good times, but i don't think its coming back.

I miss the times when we had some variety on high level PvP. Now days everyone is Valkyr, Zephyr or Ash. Using Vectis or Marelok. The global damage nerf, just narrowed the options for seasoned PvP players. I miss using my Excal Prime and Braton Prime, and still be competitive on high level PvP. (What is this high level PvP i speak of? You know, skilled players with twitch reflexes, good aiming and parkour skills)

I think they did this to make PvP easier on the newbies that would come to the Dark Sectors PvP. Too many people on the forums complaining about being one shot. But now it takes 2 Marelok Shots to kill someone, not a big deal for a experienced player with good aiming. So the only thing this nerf did, was turning all automatic weapons obsolete, except the high status chance ones if built for Cold Procs like the AkStiletto, Grakata, Boar Prime. 

The parkour nerf, it's really a shame what they did, the wallrun slingshot was so much fluid and fun. I miss it every day, i really don't understand why they did this.

About the bleedout, i prefer the way it was pre-U14, where on a 1x1 there was no bleedout, and on a 2x2 the last player alive don't get a bleedout. But i never liked the old bleedout where you could shoot the guy to make him die faster.

Despite it all, i still love Warframe PvP, i'm talking about the Conclaves of course, and not that disaster that is the Dark Sectors where there is barely any skill involved, just ability spamming, and exploiting cheap tactics. 

About the PvP changes to parkour and damage nerf, we can only adapt my old friend. See you in the Conclaves!

Edited by RexSol