The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Poll) Volt's Speed Fov Change

UGotNinjaTrolled

So I decided to try Volt again after several major updates, and I've noticed that his Speed ability still changes the user's FOV, despite not changing his teammates' FOVs. I understand that this is meant to give the frame user a sense of super speed when the ability is used, but I still found this jarring and slightly sickening.

After reading several other topics on this issue, I've come to the conclusion that many people find this ability painful to use as well. As a result, I'm wondering what the Warframe community's overall opinion is on this, and whether it should be changed/have an option to disable it or should stay. I have a poll to generally find this out:

http://strawpoll.me/2501559

I personally dislike the ability's FOV change for the reasons stated above, and would like to see it removed or have an option to be disabled. But I'm wondering what the community has to say, and whether DE should change it or not. So, Volt's Speed, yay or nay?

I dont like FOV changing effect using speed. I would LOVE the option for disable it (example: DISPLAY options - "Ability FOV changes" ON/OFF). Forcing us to have it is terrible, im asking DE to give us option to disable it, thx :)

I just claimed by volt last night, so I am new to playing with him.

I currently have my FOV set all the way out so I can get a wider picture of the battlefield. When I hit speed for the first time...I thought my game had glitched. It looked insane. It reminded me of the 'bubble' video effect that iPhones have that warp the screen view.

the whole screen just warped and twisted. It looks horrible. I'll see if I can take a screen shot later if I can remember. (or someone else can. just set your FOV slider all the way to the right, then activate the skill in-game and take a screen shot)