Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Difficulty Feedback - Needs A Boost

warzonepro

Although I am very happy with how the planet difficulty scaling it, it would be nice to see mission implements that would have truly difficult enemies. 

Currently, the only way to fight "hard" enemies is  to last very long on defense or survival or nightmare missions. I would like to see missions where the prizes scale the longer you go (not just recycle every 20 minutes or waves) and also see missions where enemies start at a truly lethal level ~ even as far as 100+. Some sort of mission that would really give thanks to the hardcore, number crunching, every scrap of damage, 6 forma per weapon players.

My friend and I did the new cyro mod event and did it the hard way ~ 100 points per drill to 3,000 ~ and by the end the enemies were level 130+. Although it had to be the most devastating thing we have ever done, we had to use heavy team work and communication and it put a whole new fun and thrilling perspective on the game.

I'm not wanting modified missions; just new missions that start the enemies at a higher level and reward better prizes like the Tower 4 keys, but even harder with better prizes.

and also a room in the Dojo to test effective damage against different factions/enemies would be nice. a "range" if you will :) Thank you

Sincerely, 

a Pro from the Warzone

Although I am very happy with how the planet difficulty scaling it, it would be nice to see mission implements that would have truly difficult enemies. 

Currently, the only way to fight "hard" enemies is  to last very long on defense or survival or nightmare missions. I would like to see missions where the prizes scale the longer you go (not just recycle every 20 minutes or waves) and also see missions where enemies start at a truly lethal level ~ even as far as 100+. Some sort of mission that would really give thanks to the hardcore, number crunching, every scrap of damage, 6 forma per weapon players.

My friend and I did the new cyro mod event and did it the hard way ~ 100 points per drill to 3,000 ~ and by the end the enemies were level 130+. Although it had to be the most devastating thing we have ever done, we had to use heavy team work and communication and it put a whole new fun and thrilling perspective on the game.

I'm not wanting modified missions; just new missions that start the enemies at a higher level and reward better prizes like the Tower 4 keys, but even harder with better prizes.

and also a room in the Dojo to test effective damage against different factions/enemies would be nice. a "range" if you will :) Thank you

Sincerely, 

a Pro from the Warzone

It would alienate the majority of players that DON'T do nonsensical stuff like this. Hence I don't believe it should be implemented.

Don't get me wrong, I'm one of you, I did cryotic the hard way too, it was insane not being able to damage the grineer at all. By the way, we did it WITHOUT CP.

That said, yeaaah most people wouldn't like it.

I made a suggestion a long way back for 'Veteran Mode'. It didn't click with the community.

Edit: If you want intense. Play PvP and try to kill a Bladestorming Ash LOL

Edited by Semshol