Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Gene-Kit Bug Alert!

(XBOX) SupremeDeity420

[DE] im having this issues with something i purchaced. The skins for my kubrow have a bug and turn them HOT PINK (not cool). Ihave been posting this and attempting to contact your staff in our chat. No reply and no fix( even not cooler). I re-purchased one of the skins and still no fix on the bug(kinda pissed at this point and still not cool). Then I replied to the last update to inquire about this fix. Now here we are a very upset fan, subscriber, paying player with no response or fix, not even addressing it generally. I know I'm not the only one with this issue. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX IT PLEASE...... 

I believe I have the coding for another set that isn't available how do we fix this. The Liset says brindle and mottled but it was supposed to be for savenga and telmatian.  Please reply it's been 2wks and I've spent good plat. And the fact that I haven't heard anything from a support staff member and or you tech team isn't so cool either. Yes I'm going to rant on how I figured out the coding error before a response that it's being looked into makes me even more upset.  Could go on and on but all I really want is MY SKINS I PAID FOR AND A REFUND OF 100 PLT....Keep the extra 50 I shouldn't have tried to buy it twice thing it would fix the issue... Dumb on my behalf.  Thank You DE and email me ASAP Please.