Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wyrmius Game Mode Questions & Suggestions

manub

1st: how will we access the game mode? Suggestion: from a special "game room" in the dojo, would be one reason to hang out in it, dojo is pretty empty except for trading & research

2nd: will several players be able to play in the same session of wyrmius game? if not could it be done? some of my fondest memories with side-scrollers were coop with friends

3rd: if it's just a side-scroller, I think once the novelty wears out few people will want to play it. I'd suggest 3 things:

a- make it so you can play any sentinel in the game, with different abilities.

b- make it so you can gain experience points with the sentinel while playing

c- make it so winning some portions of the game gives you rewards

for the rewards I suggest sentinel specific badges & skins, and even sentinel mods.

Mods would be the old & new ones, would need to design new abilities but with the kubrows now I think sentinels need something new to be attractive compared to them, who have vastly superior stats & abilities overall

No rewards. By all means, multiple sentinels, but no rewards. It's supposed to be a fun little minigame you can play between missions or in your spare time. The instant there is ANY reward for it, unique or not, people who have trouble playing it will call balance issues. It's not worth the ensuing flame war.

No rewards. By all means, multiple sentinels, but no rewards. It's supposed to be a fun little minigame you can play between missions or in your spare time. The instant there is ANY reward for it, unique or not, people who have trouble playing it will call balance issues. It's not worth the ensuing flame war.

My logic was to provide an incentive to play the game

As I said, I suspect that once the novelty wears off, this will fall in the "game gadget that noone use" category. The skins & mods don t need to be exclusive to the minigame