Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Crashes *sigh*

Otakuwolf

Question

As written in the title, it's since the last week that i keep having random crashes in warframe that prevent me to enjoy the game as i did before.

The strange thing is that those crashes are indeed totally random, sometimes happen during a mission, sometime a few minutes after starting the game, sometimes several minutes later, sometimes one hour after, sometimes are just a game crash, and most of the times it's the screen freezing with an audio loop, and all i can do in this case is to hard-reset the machine, and in every case i always loose the exp i recived for my weapons and equipments.

I'm desperate because i don't know what it could be since it seems to only happen with Warframe, i've updated my drivers but nothing seems to work, i wish somebody can help me because i really don't know what to do.

Some info about my machine:

CPU: Intel Core Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHZ

Ram: 8GB

Graphic card: Nvidia Ge Force GTX 460

If you need more info please let me know.

Any help is REALLY appreciated, thank you T_T.

3 answers to this question

I was having this problem too,i also made a thread about it.My rig is different than yours,a full AMD platform.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/26249-warframe-is-very-unstablea-lot-of-ctds/#entry236829

But maybe I can help you.

1.Update driver,if not succeed try older drivers

2.Clean startup,how to? Check the link

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796

3.Try to disable the DEP (Data Execution Prevention),copy paste the command in the command prompt:

disable dep:
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

enable dep:
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn

4.Disable the antivirus

5.Reinstall the game,download again the launcher.Why you should do this,sometimes the downloader/launcher doesn't download the game completely (2 times download,1st 1,4GB...2nd one around 1,48GB,0,8 is missing in the 1st download)

6.Last option...Fresh install the Operating System.

Good luck...:)

Edited by FallenDevil86