Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Farming.

(XBOX)EPICFIST321

Follow Alerts, cause you not only get the credit reward but that can double or triple from pick ups in the mission.   Other then that, survival missions can be a good place, they have decent credit rewards, plus all the drops that will happen especially if you have a good long run.  

Other then that.  Void missions still give the highest credit rewards, and couple that with survival or even defense mob drops.  can get some mad cash.

Follow Alerts, cause you not only get the credit reward but that can double or triple from pick ups in the mission.   Other then that, survival missions can be a good place, they have decent credit rewards, plus all the drops that will happen especially if you have a good long run.  

Other then that.  Void missions still give the highest credit rewards, and couple that with survival or even defense mob drops.  can get some mad cash.

Seconded.

And I think only T3/T4 void missions give significant amount of credits, T1/T2 is good, but not that much. I'm not saying about survival and defense, but the other mission types. My favourite would be Exterminate.

Edited by KuroShiranui

Does anyone have any tips for credit farming?

You could get a credit booster for 3 or 7 days from the market, then run a lot of void keys, preferably T3 - T4, for instance a T3 capture can be done in as little as 5 minutes, with a credit booster active you will receive a shade under 50k credits. If you dont have keys, try recruiting tab, people are usually looking to squad up for void runs, also look out for the alerts / invasions too

sechura darksector in pluto used to be good for around 24k for a 5 wave defense...if the tax is low and its not in conflict

plus this^^^ awesome tip, and you can rank up here pretty quick too, go to wave 5, collect reward and credits, rinse and repeat :)