Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking The Tolstoj Situation

ROSING

Right now,  the consensus best way to make money quickly is to rush through Tolstoj. It's not possible to make nearly as much money on any other level, and thus higher level planets have less players.

So why not just increase the end mission rewards based off of what planet and how difficult the mission is. Say for palces like Saturn and slightly easy places it's 1500, then higher level like earth is around 2000, and on and on until endgame planets like pluto or ceres give you 3500 or something like that.

Since you already are guaranteed 3500 for every mission on Tolstoj, you might as well increase the reward by some increment. This will be an incentive for more players to push towards endgame planets. As you said in the Livestream DE, endgame for now is farming.

Couldn't agree more. It's frustrating and rather boring to have to go kill the easiest boss in the game for the largest reward in the game right now. Defense missions used to be viable when Infested dropped truckloads of frame ability mods back when they were all rare, but with the rarity fixes that's out of the picture too.

There's always alert missions that pop up, quiet plenty of them too, that's another source of credit income. I stand at 500K and spend 100K or so when I build new frames, maybe 40-50K building weapons, yet I never have the need to farm for credits because I never spend more than I earn. You simply have to learn to be stingy and "ration" your credits. But, I will agree to bigger credit rewards the higher the difficulty of the mission, and assassination missions should grant more as well. Regarding defense missions, they should either let you back out at wave 20 with the rewards previously offered or have credits as a reward as wave increases and then we can "cash out".

Edited by OrtuOcelot

Another thing they can do is make the Cronus Blueprint be worth nothing when sold (However they should keep the Blade itself the same).

Please no.

It'd be better to give actual difficulty/level based rewards.

Increase the credit costs of higher-tier weapons and stuff to compensate.

Mods already cost a ton to fuse, they can stay the same.

Please don't nerf Cronos it's great for some quick cash.

But I agree higher level map should have higher mission rewards, more credits from lockers and much higher chance of rare moduls to attract more players. At current drop rate It's more likely I'll get bored before I get the mod I want. If they put the old modul rarity drop rate on pluto / sedna / eris mobs  Higher level mob should have better chance of dropping Rare modul then common. it would be great and greatly improve the game. From my point anyway. The fact you have the best spend time doing low lvl missions to get credits and moduls is wrong.

Edited by Garth_Tremor